IGNORED

Malta v England

Red Army 75

The England team are like a wife. When you got married you thought she'd be the fun, sexy, attractive partner that you couldn't get enough of. 

Now she's fat, boring, is never up for it & it's more fun to just sort yourself out! 

Not watching an England qualifier for me 5 years ago would have been unheard of!

I didn't even know this game was on, nor that it was a qualifier. Now that I know, I can't even be bothered to turn the TV over. 

4 minutes ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

Henderson has to be the worst England international ever. Sorry, scrub that. Sterling has to be ...

4 minutes ago, Oops said:

I need to invent a word to describe how truly dire Raheem Sterling is.

No idea how long you have been watching England, but as mediocre both are, they don't hold a candle to some of Graham Taylor's squad selections.

24 minutes ago, BigTone said:

Michael Midsuf or something like that ?

Michael Mifsud who it feels like we attempted to buy in the same year that OTIB was born. Believe it or not he is on the bench tonight for Malta. It appears that after rejecting us to stay at Coventry his career really took off moving to the Maltese league in 2009 where he has stayed. I would say that we did well do avoid signing him but then we went on to sign Haynes/Saborio/Byfield/Styvar/Maierhofer and just about every other mediocre striker in Europe!

2 minutes ago, Coppello said:

Michael Mifsud who it feels like we attempted to buy in the same year that OTIB was born. Believe it or not he is on the bench tonight for Malta. It appears that after rejecting us to stay at Coventry his career really took off moving to the Maltese league in 2009 where he has stayed. I would say that we did well do avoid signing him but then we went on to sign Haynes/Saborio/Byfield/Styvar/Maierhofer and just about every other mediocre striker in Europe!

Didn't realise he was still playing. How old is he now ?

Archived