IGNORED

Music on buses

Fiale

So I have been catching the bus to work this week, nothing has really changed apart from apparently it is now acceptable to play your music from your mobile phone at whatever volume you want without headphones. When did this become a thing?

Sadly the type of person who doesn't care about blasting out  their music is not really going to respond  well when asked to turn the ****** thing off. 

Maybe it's just me, getting old and cranky 

3 hours ago, Fiale said:

So I have been catching the bus to work this week, nothing has really changed apart from apparently it is now acceptable to play your music from your mobile phone at whatever volume you want without headphones. When did this become a thing?

Sadly the type of person who doesn't care about blasting out  their music is not really going to respond  well when asked to turn the ****** thing off. 

Always been this way hasnt it? Putting your phone by the window so it's tinnier and annoys everyone. Brilliant.

3 hours ago, Fiale said:

Just get the Neil Diamond on louder, it'll make the point.

• Admin
On 9/2/2017 at 06:20, Fiale said:

The worst thing is the music is always shit!!

22 minutes ago, Robbored said:

I'm not being "ageist" but I'll guess the perpetrator is relatively young?   :dunno:

You could diplomatically tell them not everyone shares their musical taste and to turn it down or buy some earphones......

Robbo you'd then receive a torrent of foul mouthed abuse that could possibly get physical.

Used to see it all the time when catching the bus. Usually chavvy kids listening to drum and bass stuff. Pull them up on it and good chance you'll get knifed these days.

On 02/09/2017 at 07:20, Fiale said:

Fiale waits patiently at the bus stop to exact his revenge !

IMG_0018.JPG

5 hours ago, Robbored said:

I'm not being "ageist" but I'll guess the perpetrator is relatively young?   :dunno:

You could diplomatically tell them not everyone shares their musical taste and to turn it down or buy some earphones......

Or just snot him one

Archived