IGNORED

City Fans vs PNE Fans Football Match

BRISTOL86

I was just scrolling through some old photos and came across some from 2009 where a team of City fans played a team of PNE fans. 

I'm pretty sure it was organised through here, I just wondered if anyone was still around who played in that game? 

I cant remember where it was played, all I can remember is that we got utterly annihilated, they were incredibly good and I was in goal, and I was terrible. I'd injured my foot the day before the game so couldn't take goal kicks, so one of the defenders kept taking them for me :laugh: 

3 minutes ago, Andrew_V1 said:

I'm pretty sure I played that year, up Patchway. They were the fans world champions if I recall and we're a very good team.

Knew we were in for a hiding when they had a coach taking their pre match drills where as we just ran the lines and a few stretches. 

Top lads though 

I honestly haven't a clue where it was. My memory is terrible! I was thinking it was that kind of area though 

1 hour ago, BRISTOL86 said:

I was just scrolling through some old photos and came across some from 2009 where a team of City fans played a team of PNE fans. 

I'm pretty sure it was organised through here, I just wondered if anyone was still around who played in that game? 

I cant remember where it was played, all I can remember is that we got utterly annihilated, they were incredibly good and I was in goal, and I was terrible. I'd injured my foot the day before the game so couldn't take goal kicks, so one of the defenders kept taking them for me :laugh: 

I played in a game against PNE fans over at Patchway, not sure which year it was but I think we played them in the morning and City drew 2-2 later that day. 

Archived