IGNORED

Matty Taylor's Having a Party

redordead1

17 hours ago, redordead1 said:

Matty Taylor returns from pre-season and gets told by management he's not fit enough to play. No mystery injury.

Does he; 

a) Knuckle down in an effort to get back to the required level of fitness?

or

b) Allegedly spend the Bank Holiday weekend off his trolley (on God knows what) at an all-day party at Motion, telling everyone he doesn't give a **** about his current predicament.

Wos reckon?

I reckon you`ve been having your computer repaired somewhere up in Henbury.

17 hours ago, redordead1 said:

Matty Taylor returns from pre-season and gets told by management he's not fit enough to play. No mystery injury.

Does he; 

or

b) Allegedly spend the Bank Holiday weekend off his trolley (on God knows what) at an all-day party at Motion, telling everyone he doesn't give a **** about his current predicament.

Wos reckon?

I reckon ur a bellend who needs to go back to watching carton channel 

Another thing that people are overlooking is that maybe they were there for the music? It's quite probable that they are all into House/disco music and wanted to go and enjoy a dance. Its an excellent release. 

In my experience day parties will have a much smaller affect on you as well compared to night events. Especially if you're staying relatively sober. 

27 minutes ago, Murraysrightplum said:

Wales or Ireland I was thinking

Nah, they'd have pro-actively had you by the age of 12.  Liechtenstein is your only hope.  I know of a very high ranking official in Liechtenstein if you're interested in getting your passport sorted.

11 hours ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Young footballers, most footballers except for those right towards the end of their career in fact shouldn't be doing that during season IMO.

No way can footballers who do that- especially if recovering from injury- be in physical condition. They are paid well- professional athletes. About time they started acting like it. If this is true of course.

It's one reason why they- and the club- won't amount to what they should. I'm no puritan, I like a drink but then they should be better than that.

Edit- just seen the post about water. That's ok then...OP seemed to intimate more than water? If they aren't on the booze then that's frankly well done!

They were drinking water !! Pictures on twitter of them with fans posing with bottles of water In their hands!!

GET a grip!!

12 hours ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Edit- just seen the post about water. That's ok then...OP seemed to intimate more than water? If they aren't on the booze then that's frankly well done!

you understand the reason people are on the bottled water at Motion, right? 

23 hours ago, redordead1 said:

Does he; 

or

Wos reckon?

IMG_3475.JPG

6 minutes ago, You Do The Dziekanowski said:

IMG_3475.JPG

Ha ha. You're right,  let's keep supporting the consummate professional who has come back from pre-season so out of shape the club have had to pretend he's injured. The same professional whose reaction has then been to get off his box in public and tell all this to any stranger who'll listen. You're right, let's keep that to ourselves and let him take the piss out of all who pay his wages in the meantime. 

• Admin
2 minutes ago, redordead1 said:

Ha ha. You're right,  let's keep supporting the consummate professional who has come back from pre-season so out of shape the club have had to pretend he's injured. The same professional whose reaction has then been to get off his box in public and tell all this to any stranger who'll listen. You're right, let's keep that to ourselves and let him take the piss out of all who pay his wages in the meantime. 

I must admit, I admire your commitment to the theme of your thread.

5 minutes ago, Ian M said:

I must admit, I admire your commitment to the theme of your thread.

Just had enough of highly paid, supposed athletes stealing a living. Either commit to be the best you can be for yourself, your family and the fans or jog on.  

We wonder why England are so shite when this is how players from Taylor right up to the likes of Rooney still behave? 

Archived