IGNORED

Steepest street in BS3

bristolcitysweden

11 minutes ago, City Rocker said:

Moving to Bemmy? You'll need to consider a wood burning stove and Victorian period roll-top bath. And landscaping your garden with reclaimed railway sleepers. Soo middle class these days in BS3! Have a look at Chessell Street. Nice view. 

Plus a beard and a Kindle.

17 minutes ago, City Rocker said:

Moving to Bemmy? You'll need to consider a wood burning stove and Victorian period roll-top bath. And landscaping your garden with reclaimed railway sleepers. Soo middle class these days in BS3! Have a look at Chessell Street. Nice view. 

Think that's bad, Windmill Hill is like a London suburb these days.

Just about got a view of the top of the Lansdown Stand from my back bedroom, though.

2 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

There isn't much steeper than Constitution Hill.

Oddly, I read that to the jingle 'they don't come cleaner than Bollom clean'  - who I think were some sort of lical industrial laundry service. Often used to see their adverts on HTV West, usually in a cheap advertising slot, such as the Good Neighbour Show - fronted by Fred Wedlcok and Sherri Eugene. 

9 minutes ago, bristolcitysweden said:

Google maps suggests:

1. Palmyra Road

x. Hengaston Street

2. Avonleigh Road

Steepest is?

I had a house on Hengaston, Tommy (moved in on the day Louis Carey played his first game for City: York 0 BCFC 1 - Nugent, K.) but you won't get a view of AG from there. Not sure about the other 2 either.

What's more important - a view of AG or living on a steep street??

16 minutes ago, Merrick's Marvels said:

I had a house on Hengaston, Tommy (moved in on the day Louis Carey played his first game for City: York 0 BCFC 1 - Nugent, K.) but you won't get a view of AG from there. Not sure about the other 2 either.

What's more important - a view of AG or living on a steep street??

Living on a steep street.

Best pick?

Archived