IGNORED

Jamie Paterson

pigeon

After the first month of the season, Pato has been one of a few players to face some criticism (not a lot but a bit).

Just reading the pre-match article on the BBC and came across this interesting bit of info:

Interesting considering he seems to have had a couple of quiet games. Obviously is still providing quite a bit even when us lot think he's not! 

7 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Don't think he's had that much criticism; I can think of many more of the regular starting 11 have had more scrutiny.. 

I agree, as I said in the OP  he's not had much but a little.

I just thought it was interesting as I wouldn't have thought he'd created the most chances in the league considering he seemed to look tired the last couple of games before the international break.

Wasn't suggesting he'd been subject to unfair criticism. None of the team have had much criticism so far which is nice for once on OTIB!

12 minutes ago, pigeon said:

I agree, as I said in the OP  he's not had much but a little.

I just thought it was interesting as I wouldn't have thought he'd created the most chances in the league considering he seemed to look tired the last couple of games before the international break.

Wasn't suggesting he'd been subject to unfair criticism. None of the team have had much criticism so far which is nice for once on OTIB!

I think the management really rate him.. when he's on form he's very good in my opinion, slightly inconsistent still.

• Admin
6 minutes ago, cynic said:

Having watched him for a good number of games now I would say he is one of the first names on the team sheet.

Interesting dilemma for LJ with Leko now here and O'dowda, Brownhill, and Eliasson.

Nice problem for him.

Means we can ease Eliasson into the team at a pace that benefits his learning rather than having to drop him straight in and see his confidence sink 

When we first got him i must admit i didn't want him as I'm always doubtful about signing a player from a club in the same division as us. Reason being its the old cliche of well if he ain't good enough for them then why should we be having him. But on the back of his form towards the end of last season and the way he started this season at the moment he should be one of the first names on the team sheet.

He seem's to be a likeable fella and also very liked by rest of the squad going by social media outlets which helps i guess.

• Admin
14 minutes ago, Bassagogo said:

When he is on form he is exciting and fun to watch and I do like his videos on player/BCTV.  

I'd like him to be interviewed after all the remaining games this season. More for the fact they always pick the goal scorers to interview and it'd mean he'd bagged another 40odd 

4 minutes ago, Ian M said:

I'd like him to be interviewed after all the remaining games this season. More for the fact they always pick the goal scorers to interview and it'd mean he'd bagged another 40odd 

And we'd get to see that Gif....just need another few from Jens too!

11 minutes ago, Shtanley said:

I've been annoyed a couple of times that he's avoided being subbed and Brownhill has gone off instead. Great player but not a perfect start to the season for sure.  

He's created more chances than anyone else in the Championship so far this season, which is what he's in the team to do, what else are you expecting?

2 minutes ago, BCFC11 said:

He's created more chances than anyone else in the Championship so far this season, which is what he's in the team to do, what else are you expecting?

More than zero assists? He's gone missing for long spells a couple of times this season. I think he can play better than how he has so far.

Archived