IGNORED

The Official Match Day Thread 6 - Reading v Bristol City

My thoughts are with all the people in danger and those that have suffered already,  lot's of rain here atm,  but still no extremes,  as those poor people have had to put up with.  Hoping for a win today, but think we may get a draw,  When  I saw them play Reading at AG in 2011, we were winning  2 - 0 and then Reading scored 3 goals in 17 minutes.  There I was thinking my long journey was going to be worthwhile, but my hopes were busted in those final minutes,  typical City,  so COYR's and make up for my disappointment today.

1 hour ago, Leveller said:

Following from Amsterdam to day where it's pouring with rain ....

.....no it's sunny ...

....raining again ....

...sunny now!

When in Amsterdam 

Who cares. ! ;)

Wonderful place - away from the busy central area brilliant place to drink coffee and chill !

One City I'd consider moving to 

Edited by BobBobSuperBob
  • Like 1
11 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Team news coming up?  Is Bailey Wright there?

If jet lagged - I'm not a fan of JH at CB as a general rule but one game where we could get away / benefit him from there -Won't be the usual Championship relentless battle / intensity with Readings wish to dominate possession

edit 

Forget that idea then

Gwannnnnnnnnnnnnnnn Flinty :chant6ez:

Edited by BobBobSuperBob
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Interesting - little bit concerned with Vyner starting at such a tough away game. Hope he proves me wrong. Good to see Brownhill centrally. Surprised to see O'Dowda, I imagine Leko will get some minutes at some point.

I assume Pisano is injured as he's not on the bench. Big loss for us, hopefully Zak can step up to the plate! 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Interesting - little bit concerned with Vyner starting at such a tough away game. Hope he proves me wrong. Good to see Brownhill centrally. Surprised to see O'Dowda, I imagine Leko will get some minutes at some point.

O'Dowda is good defensively and protects his full back well in games I have seen, I would guess that's why he's in here.

• Like 4