IGNORED

Songs that make you want to SMASH your radio...

WhistleHappy

:argh:  some songs really grate on my nerves... & are always popping up on the radio. :argh:

Today's radio  :argh:"s so far have been:

Daft Punk's bloody ... Get Lucky.   (ffs hate it!)

John Legend ... All Of Me.

(which songs/singers put your radio at risk of hammer blows and insane rage?)

PS... heard that cringe making bloody Sam Smith is about to assault our ears again sometime soon, after giving us a break for a year or two.. why do some people get so much air play.. radio darlings, why? 

13 hours ago, Maesknoll Red said:

Rap, soul, disco, drum & bass, jazz, some classical music - all radio smashers for me.

I agree about jazz, (c)rap, drum & bass, disco. Love old style Northern Soul, before all the funky crap. I like a lot of classical music too.

Also most country music....Cletus singing about his dog dying and his woman doggone leaving him.

On 10/09/2017 at 07:00, Septic Peg said:

There's this song as the moment doing the rounds on the radio. Think it's a few years old though. The lyrics from what I can make out are about licking bums.

Modern music eh? Bring back the 80s.

I reckon that might be 'Informer' by Snow. When I heard that for the first time I definitely thought there was a moist crevice reference.

1 hour ago, DKM Len said:

I reckon that might be 'Informer' by Snow. When I heard that for the first time I definitely thought there was a moist crevice reference.

What a bag of shyte, that's not a song its a moronic f'ing rant... a disgusting rimming of the eardrums, lyrics my arse!...... (drags the fine name Tammy into its bottomless pit of s**t too)

https://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/snow/informer.html

There was a song , sung , out of key , by a woman singer and the chorus went something like 

Da da dee , da da da ,

Da da dee , da da da .

for what seemed like forever .

Gypsy Woman by Crystal Waters .

I really hate that song .

Julie by Shaytin Stephens 

Lady Jane by Rod Stewart , sounds like he's vomiting her name . 

Do ya think I'm sexy - Pile of shite by him again .

What a great voice that man has what a waste of a career singing pap like he did . 

Mistletoe and Wine by Cliff Richard . Perhaps Rod Stewart was listening to this when he recorded Lady Jane .

I may be back ! 

Witney Houston… "I will always love you"  :grr:  :redcard:

Maria Carey, Leona Lewis or any X Factor type rubbish… why have six notes when one will do? :grr:  :argh:

There are some songs played on 6Music that feature women with whispery simpery voices that breathe all over you…I usually have to turn it of.

I'll remember some more…

Archived