IGNORED

When to accept your 5m striker is misfiring?

Fordy62

4 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

You can understand it I think, people were ridiculously hasty to write him off. Seemingly eager to do so.

Long way to go though - if he can get 15 by May that's very good going.

People are using it for point scoring though when really he did go through a bad spell from second half of brum game up until Derby?

11 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Hang on........you're not willing to admit that DeeDoo is coming good because the defenders he was up against tonight are crap?

Jeeez......:facepalm:

You come across a poor ahedonistic  guy.

Firstly troll - I don't know wtf you are on about

and on a serious note ...., you may think that some find you funny , maybe some do

but with advance apologies to the mods

I think you are genuinely a complete p***k and so glad I don't have to suffer you in real life

Hope that's clear :thumbsup:

5 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

and on a serious note ...., you may think that some find you funny , maybe some do

I think you are genuinely a complete p***k and so glad I don't have to suffer you in real life

Ice cold 

12 minutes ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

People are using it for point scoring though when really he did go through a bad spell from second half of brum game up until Derby?

Yeah a bit, but people point score about anything on this forum so it's nothing new.

I can understand people's concerns about him, but always felt he needed more time. 

9 minutes ago, cynic said:

I don't see any points scoring at all.

Just people pointing out that some knee jerkers write players off too early.

And whilst your like sits on his post - read back about my comments on this thread about FD

Then realise you jumped in like the little sneak you do

Brilliant

Two in one

:clapping:

11 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

As clear as saying you'd like his Head on a stick. I'll get my coat :whistle:

43 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Yeah a bit, but people point score about anything on this forum so it's nothing new.

I can understand people's concerns about him, but always felt he needed more time. 

I think he has got out of jail in the nick of time, any longer playing badly it may have really affected his confidence, I was his worst critic I admit, but he has certainly shown in the last three games why we paid £5 million for him long may it continue.

Another thread disintegrates.

KITR. The whole team played well tonight. All of them impressed, all of them made the odd mistake or two. None of them are the finished article but they are improving.

Famara is still adjusting to a much tougher league than he's been used to. Four goals so far is a good return and two Premier defenders found him hard to handle.

Eliasson did very well and for someone who can't defend, he did well in that dept. Brownhill and Pack were good, Vyner and Magnússon showed we have good depth at full back. Callum ran Stoke ragged; when he gets the final ball right, he'll be so good we'll have a job to keep him.

Steele is fine and no worries if FF is ever injured. Flint was Flint, Taylor works so hard, got one goal but needs to be more clinical with finishing.

My MOM though is Hegeler. Absolute class as a central defender and so comfortable on the ball. How can we ever put out a league starting eleven without him?

1 hour ago, Red Army 75 said:

IMO he's starting to adapt . I thought his energy was outstanding. I really think he will be worth more than 5.3 million given time. People got to give him time. Also Taylor and famara were a really good partnership 

That has been my feeling all along, we just need to give FD "Time"

Thought he was excellent tonight and indeed linked well with Matty.  Also like the connection he has with the fans already, running straight to the East End to celebrate.  I think he will prove to be a great investment.

"Time gentlemen (and ladies) please"

I think it is not only Famara coming to to terms with the Championship but also us as a team finding the best way to feed him. Watching him tonight he made tireless runs to be given a ball through to his feet and yet only a handful if that were actually laid on. It looks as though he is having to compromise his game concentrating on controlling the long ball up to him which he did pretty well at but there is another level to unlock if we can get it right.

21 minutes ago, Float'n Over said:

That has been my feeling all along, we just need to give FD "Time"

Thought he was excellent tonight and indeed linked well with Matty.  Also like the connection he has with the fans already, running straight to the East End to celebrate.  I think he will prove to be a great investment.

"Time gentlemen (and ladies) please"

:clap:

Archived