IGNORED

Great feeling.

WolfOfWestStreet

Seen City win away for the first tine since new years day 2011. Stephen Pearson scoring in a game that included Nicky Maynard and Louis Carey. 

I really have picked the crap ones since. 

Excellent, energetic display. Performances from Flint, Baker, Bryan, Smith, Fielding and a good cameo fron Leko.

Worried about Fam. Waste of time today needs to get with it pronto. Ried played alright. 

Good day, Nags Head good pub Reading fans friendly and complimentary. 

I stopped going away for the same reasons and got pissed off with losing even if we played well or losing and playing dire. Didn't go today but our kid did and said it was a good day . Didn't expect anything today so fair play the team and the hordes that followed 

1 hour ago, WolfOfWestStreet said:

Seen City win away for the first tine since new years day 2011. Stephen Pearson scoring in a game that included Nicky Maynard and Louis Carey. 

Excellent, energetic display. Performances from Flint, Baker, Bryan, Smith, Fielding and a good cameo fron Leko.

Worried about Fam. Waste of time today needs to get with it pronto. Ried played alright. 

Like Southampton away. Unexpected ones are the best. We needed that

2 hours ago, WolfOfWestStreet said:

You need to go to more away games mate...

Archived