IGNORED

Len Goodmans Partners In Rhyme....

WhistleHappy

What the F#@&!+g Hell is THAT????

Total load of shite, what to$$er at the Beeb commissioned that?, and proceeded to give it a BBC One prime time Saturday tea-time slot..??

Surely if it makes the TV schedules at all (which it shouldn't) then it belongs on CBeebies... reckon someone's getting a backhander somewhere for this inane dross and We Are Paying For It!!

So Angry :shocking: ......  has there ever been anything worse to hit our TV screens? 
Probably, but this must be right up there in the Top Ten of TV crap.

it is pretty much par for the course for the BBC these days, in general TV wise it's a steaming pile of dog shit, especially what masquerades as comedy.

The only programmes on BBC that I ever watch are MOTD, fake or fortune and dragons den.

About time it was sold off and people saved the waste money on the licence fee.

Occasionally BBC4 is ok and radio 5 live and the best is radio 6 IMO.

No idea what his catchphrase may be.

there are a lot of terrible rhyming 'catchphrases' that are delivered in an incredibly cheesey manner. The one that stood out for me was, in a 70s throwback, you win a golden pen for losing which they call "A Pen from Len" - it really is that cringeworthy.

On ‎09‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 18:12, WhistleHappy said:

What the F#@&!+g Hell is THAT????

Total load of shite, what to$$er at the Beeb commissioned that?, and proceeded to give it a BBC One prime time Saturday tea-time slot..??

Surely if it makes the TV schedules at all (which it shouldn't) then it belongs on CBeebies... reckon someone's getting a backhander somewhere for this inane dross and We Are Paying For It!!

So Angry :shocking: ......  has there ever been anything worse to hit our TV screens? 
Probably, but this must be right up there in the Top Ten of TV crap.

Can't be any worse than that new Flintoff show on ITV on Saturday. One of the worst I have ever seen.

Archived