IGNORED

The Championship on 5

formerly known as ivan

9 minutes ago, Scare_Man said:

And looks like we are last on despite a fine away win

No real argument against it this week, only game with less goals had a lot of fine saves from the keepers. Doesn't seem like too much happened in our game highlights wise. 

13 minutes ago, hodge said:

No real argument against it this week, only game with less goals had a lot of fine saves from the keepers. Doesn't seem like too much happened in our game highlights wise. 

Granted, but didn't even get a mention in the round up as they ran out of time.

It feels like we will never be an 'attractive' club in this league because we haven't been in the be all and end all that is the premier league. 

If we keep doing our business quietly and effectively , the media will have no choice but to talk about us

13 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

Sky equivalent so much better. Every game commented upon, even ours!!!

Sky do the best football coverage of all the channels. In fact they do best coverage of all sports. 

Channel 5 isn't a patch on Sky but they do try their best at least.

Tonights show was pretty naff I thought.

I liked it on the sky goals round up just before the goals express section. "We'll just have a run through the matches where goals were scored", including city, who of course came last. Needless to say they spent several minutes on Villa versus Brentford, showing all the misses, that ended up nil - nil! Are villa the sky tip for promotion?

3 minutes ago, kiwicolin said:

They talked about the other teams but no mention of Bristol City win . :grr::grr:

Frustrating to say the least (I think if we were in the Champions League Final we'd be edited highlights after Coronation Street) but..........as in an earlier post, let us not worry about it, just gradually build on what hopefully we're starting to see developing; could even work to our advantage, one never knows ;)

Twas ever thus. We barely got a mention in any of the media in the GJ playoff season, so much so that I remember a City fan ringing up 606 after we beat Hull at home to make that very point with Alan Green.

Needless to say, he wasn`t interested in the slightest as our lad didn`t want to talk about a premier league side and he was soon given the bum`s rush in favour of a Man Utd `fan` from Truro or somewhere.

Archived