IGNORED

Flints goal.......

skinster

7 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

Thought that as soon as I saw it.

Delighted of course but pretty poor goalkeeping by Mannone.

I saw it happen right infront of me, I can't remember what I was more shocked about, Flint knocking it in or the keeper failing to save it. But after last season, where we had all the decisions go against us, I was more than happy to bag the points thank you.

32 minutes ago, Moor2Sea said:

Can't make my mind up whether that was an olde fashionie 'toe-punt', or a Messi-like delicate top spin slice to take it away from the keeper.

As it's Flinty, I'll opt for the latter.

My hero has returned!

Half volley, with a bit of fade...taking it away from Mannone. Wasn't a toe-plonk.

"delicate top spin slice"?  You're not a tennis player then :whistle: :P

19 hours ago, RedM said:

I saw it happen right infront of me, I can't remember what I was more shocked about, Flint knocking it in or the keeper failing to save it. But after last season, where we had all the decisions go against us, I was more than happy to bag the points thank you.

About time we had s bit of luck.

21 hours ago, Red Right Hand said:

Look who`s following it in just in case the keeper palms it back out.

I can`t remember a City player in recent years who has as much energy for the full 90 as Bobby has.

20 hours ago, cidered abroad said:

The assist goes to the Reading defender, not Pato.

The assist should go to Reid. The goalkeeper was not in the middle of the goal and the shot was a googly as the bloke said above. But the keeper had chocolate wrists due to Reid waiting for the scraps. Nice job by our fox in the box. A forward trying to feed off scraps at City nice to see 

1 hour ago, REDOXO said:

The assist should go to Reid. The goalkeeper was not in the middle of the goal and the shot was a googly as the bloke said above. But the keeper had chocolate wrists due to Reid waiting for the scraps. Nice job by our fox in the box. A forward trying to feed off scraps at City nice to see 

Well spotted. Plain chocolate Swiss Rolls. Didn't bother taking of the wrappers!

7 hours ago, REDOXO said:

Looking at that you could almost say Flinty assisted the assist.

Archived