IGNORED

The Rules of Playing For Bristol City

Ian M

• Admin

In @BobBobSuperBob's latest write up from last Thursday's Q&A Mark Ashton & Lee Johnson spoke about a big learn from last season being that although they thought they had set the rules, it turns out they hadn't actually. They tell us they absolutely have now, 100%, no doubt about it.

So, as a bit of fun, what do we think these rules contain? I'm going with this as the opener:

#1. Thou shalt not threaten to knock the gaffer out if he suggests he might substitute you.

Any more?

Good post Ian - glad you raised it as I Actually thought this came over as the most significant / most interesting  statement / message of the evening 

I think the living within a reasonable distance of Bristol was probably one 

No Dads / Uncles or brothers to post on the forum ? :whistle2:

Don't borrow teamates cars if you don't have a full licence ?  :no:

I think there clearly been a watershed emanating from events last season and that the players and staff have been now left under no illusion about the rules & culture expected

Thou shal not be seen at a rugby (a weird thing, where they play with a testicle shaped ball really they do) match appearing to be getting well involved and almost forgetting where your football responsibilities lie  situation   . Don';t shoot the messenger, these are God's words not mine

Archived