IGNORED

How did you meet your partner?

WTFiGO!?!

2 minutes ago, hodge said:

Tinder

60-Percent.gif~c200

I dont know.. what if no one contacts me, I dont know if if could handle that kind of rejection. And what if i get more than one interested party? How do I let the other one down, or even choose between them?  What If I get some weird bunny boiler who starts stalking me or tries to drug me, and what if someone I know sees me and then pick on me for being on tinder?

Im getting worked up even thinking about it, God who would want to spend their life with a nutter like me anyhow, maybe I'm better off just being single, for the sake of humanity =((

Work night out.  The next morning I walked her to work and was still so drunk I fell over. She nearly pissed herself laughing and she's been enjoying me fall over regularly since, not drunk. 

That was ten years ago.  Married for five of them and have two little uns.  Never thought I'd get married and that life could make me this happy. 

13 hours ago, Red_Wizard said:

Just keep the convo flowing, the appropriate time will come to mention the subject.

Being honest, I am useless at relationships. I have no idea how they work, I get bored easily, and always find faults. I do think they're some beings who just aren't meant to be with another human being for life.

The thing is I am utterly useless at flowing convos with people who I don't really know. I sort of wait for someone to take the kead. I suppose tho if both are the same then convos never go anywhere. 

I absolutely detest sending messages to someone who I like. It's a very stressful process. Always worrying if I have sent the right thing etc. Then there is the whole do I initiate a convo or just wait.

I just remembered this subject was touched upon a while back. Basically the family is a tight knit family and they all moved out of Bristol some 15 years ago. The person who I like said they would be keen on a return to Bristol but worried about missing the family. Maybe I should ask BCFC to send me their promo video that they send to potential signings? 

I think in relationships there is always things that bug you about the other. Over time these things can get even worse. It all really depends if your prepared to live with those things or not.

18 minutes ago, RedM said:

Most of you seem to have met people whilst drunk, I feel left out here as I met my now husband on what was I guess a very early form of social media, way back in 1983. I bet none of you can guess how we met!

Teletext

Did your eyes meet over the football news in brief page?

4 minutes ago, Up The City! said:

The thing is I am utterly useless at flowing convos with people who I don't really know. I sort of wait for someone to take the kead. I suppose tho if both are the same then convos never go anywhere. 

I absolutely detest sending messages to someone who I like. It's a very stressful process. Always worrying if I have sent the right thing etc. Then there is the whole do I initiate a convo or just wait.

I just remembered this subject was touched upon a while back. Basically the family is a tight knit family and they all moved out of Bristol some 15 years ago. The person who I like said they would be keen on a return to Bristol but worried about missing the family. Maybe I should ask BCFC to send me their promo video that they send to potential signings? 

I think in relationships there is always things that bug you about the other. Over time these things can get even worse. It all really depends if your prepared to live with those things or not.

Just do it, mate

Better to do it and **** it right up than not do it at all and always wonder what could have happened

As for the things that may bug you, she'll have a list as well. I wouldn't worry too much about it. All part of life's rich tapestry

7 minutes ago, Up The City! said:

But if you never ask, you will never know. You may be pleasantly surprised.

(Best thing about getting older....I don`t really give a flying **** anymore.)

9 minutes ago, Up The City! said:

Pick up the phone and chat to her then? Ask her how her day was, tell her about yours. Just get to know her. Only then can you decide if it's worth putting in more effort. 

Suggest meeting up at some point as you can only really get to know someone by interacting with them, be that on the phone/text or in person.

After nearly forty years together, I tell young people that if they are thinking of marrying or just living together it is not enough to love the other person so much you want to spend the rest of your life with them. 

Instead you have to love the other person so much, you are prepared to put up with them for the rest of your life.

6 minutes ago, RedM said:

@Juan Kerr cute but not right, @WoodsyI wish that had happened. My meeting sounds really naff when I think about it, but it was very much 'of the time' so it wasn't at all strange back then. I'll have a little think then maybe pluck up the courage to share if you promise not to laugh :blush:.

A swingers party....keys in the pot?

38 minutes ago, Up The City! said:

Just be yourself and you will be loved for ' yourself ' .

There is someone for everyone ( except Thatch :laughcont: ) and what one person finds attractive another doesn't.

Only joking Thatch , there's probably somebody out there who loves antagonistic trolls ! 

You've maybe already found that person and that explains your posts .

1 hour ago, RedM said:

@Juan Kerr cute but not right, @WoodsyI wish that had happened. My meeting sounds really naff when I think about it, but it was very much 'of the time' so it wasn't at all strange back then. I'll have a little think then maybe pluck up the courage to share if you promise not to laugh :blush:.

Come on, I admitted I was caught staring a boobs.....

1 hour ago, Juan Kerr said:

A swingers party....keys in the pot?

Ha, that sounds very 1980s!

Archived