IGNORED

players slept in their own beds on Monday night / Midweek Record (Merged)

Never to the dark side

According to the sky preview

Since they were promoted to the Championship in 2015, Bristol City are yet to win away from home on a Tuesday (D2 L9); this winless run stretches back to November 2012 in the second tier, and the Robins have collected two points from a possible 45 in matches played away on a Tuesday since a 2-1 win over Peterborough in September 2012.

Perhaps we are trying to change our form

• Admin
49 minutes ago, Betty Swallocks said:

We only done that on a couple of occasions when we had long distances to travel. 

The players were dead against this and a certain striker now at Bolton was very vociferous in getting this stopped as soon as LJ came on board

55 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

This sort of post is as weird as some bloke playing the piano on college green.

I hear that's actually Robbored of this forum tinkling the ivories to accompany his never ending mantras :

"Flint is not Championship standard, he's just a head it and kick it merchant, I am the sage who uniquely understands football - unlike you lot - Mark Ashton is Mr. C H A R I S M A '

Not exactly drawing the crowds I hear, but the wretched fellow has apparently told the EP he's vowed to continue playing, and 'singing', until either Flint leaves or Danny Wilson is reappointed.

31 minutes ago, sh1t_ref_again said:

Since they were promoted to the Championship in 2015, Bristol City are yet to win away from home on a Tuesday (D2 L9); this winless run stretches back to November 2012 in the second tier, and the Robins have collected two points from a possible 45 in matches played away on a Tuesday since a 2-1 win over Peterborough in September 2012.

Added to that the fact we haven't won at molineux since the 1930s or something and one could say we're due a win tonight then.

1 hour ago, sh1t_ref_again said:

What about 6-0 versus Bradford City that clinched us promotion? That was midweek. Or are you counting only Tuesdays and not Wednesdays?

34 minutes ago, cidered abroad said:

What about 6-0 versus Bradford City that clinched us promotion? That was midweek. Or are you counting only Tuesdays and not Wednesdays?

I'm sure we won more than the Bradford game away during midweek that season....... Orient......Peterborough?

Or is my memory playing tricks

:blink:

42 minutes ago, cidered abroad said:

That was a league one game, the bad away midweek run is in reference to championship games.  

Hopefully that changes tonight, but I would be delighted with a point. 

Archived