IGNORED

Reading (h) must've passed me by...

CyderInACan

Today's clusterfudge from the local chip wrapper suggests we're looking for another win after our 3pts gained on home turf against Reading as part of the build up to tonight's game (home, away, who knows?) against Wolves. 

I know it's mainly a terrible paper these days but how on earth can their football "staff" forget within 3 days where we played our last match!?

IMG_5855.PNG

3 hours ago, CyderInACan said:

Today's clusterfudge from the local chip wrapper suggests we're looking for another win after our 3pts gained on home turf against Reading as part of the build up to tonight's game (home, away, who knows?) against Wolves. 

I know it's mainly a terrible paper these days but how on earth can their football "staff" forget within 3 days where we played our last match!?

IMG_5855.PNG

If you think the paper is awful don't go on their website, it is absolute torture trying to read any article slow doesn't even cover it.

3 hours ago, Port Said Red said:

Aaaaw did you not go? It was a good game,  you would have enjoyed it, especially the 3 blonde girls who did a streak when we scored.......  :cool:

And that was the only game this season you could buy chips with your food vouchers.  Which were presented to everyone by their Personal Manager.

3 hours ago, CyderInACan said:

IMG_5855.PNG

Twice! 

They state it was at "Ashton Gate" and then compound it with a needless discriptive of it being on "Home Turf"

56 minutes ago, Sir Colby-Tit said:

I reckon they're doing it on purpose now to wind us up. Seems the only plausible explanation.

56 minutes ago, Sir Colby-Tit said:

I reckon they're doing it on purpose now to wind us up. Seems the only plausible explanation.

One of their guys is registered on this forum, so you could be right.

Archived