IGNORED

The Official Match Day Thread 7. Wolverhampton Wanderers v Bristol City

2 minutes ago, Kingswoodactor said:

Holden just admitted as much (through a grin) that Wright will be RB, but that our formation is 'flexible' what ever that means! 

I think the fact people on here have suggested several formations speaks for the flexibility. Not sure about about Wright at RB has he played there before?

14 minutes ago, winterbournered said:

Already written this one off. Wolves were my tip at the start of the season, a great start after playing some decent teams further reinforces that I think they'll be there or thereabouts. Chuck in our awful record at their place. 2-0 to Wolves

Cheers for this, I was going to tune in for this one but I don't think I'll bother now!

Amazed how much fitness is talked about, rotation ect. The seasons not long started and they've just had two weeks off. Drives me crazy. Get on with it. Football players are paid an astronomical amount money and they can't perform 3 games in a week? Give over.

Anyway rant over. Interesting line up, no complaints from me, well about the team anyway :ph34r:

1 hour ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Dont see BW as a full back ,  if I'm honest - though I think Zak would have had a rough night so difficult .....

Have tbh - fear a tough night and head says 2/3 nil to Wolves

Heres hoping for a heroic team performance

COYR

He will be a defensive full back i would imagine BBSB, so shouldn't be much space in behind him. Defensively he is very good, so fingers crossed he will cope.

3 minutes ago, BCFC Grim said:

Amazed how much fitness is talked about, rotation ect. The seasons not long started and they've just had two weeks off. Drives me crazy. Get on with it. Football players are paid an astronomical amount money and they can't perform 3 games in a week? Give over.

Anyway rant over. Interesting line up, no complaints from me, well about the team anyway :ph34r:

Wolves played Sat as well. I agree with you. Forget the earn your place in training bullshit and perform on matchday.

1 hour ago, BCFC Grim said:

Just heard that Bolton have made 5 changes and Sheff Utd 4 in there match.

23 minutes ago, winterbournered said:

Already written this one off. Wolves were my tip at the start of the season, a great start after playing some decent teams further reinforces that I think they'll be there or thereabouts. Chuck in our awful record at their place. 2-0 to Wolves

Glad I don't sit next to you at AG ! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1