IGNORED

Reasons to be positive

allyolly

31 minutes ago, eardun said:

This quote from the Wolves manager last night - love it that we are viewed in this way/are not pushovers. 

"Bristol started very aggressively and there should be a little bit more protection to our players."

Makes it sound like they wanted bodyguards on the pitch...

They weren't THAT much more expensive than our players were they?! 

2 hours ago, eardun said:

This quote from the Wolves manager last night - love it that we are viewed in this way/are not pushovers. 

"Bristol started very aggressively and there should be a little bit more protection to our players."

This might help the little darlings....

protection.jpg

protectionn.jpg

• Admin
2 hours ago, eardun said:

Wolves committed 15 fouls to our 9 & we were thje aggressive team :laugh: 

31 minutes ago, Garland-sweden said:

We hav a good squad, Đurić will be Interesting, Eliasson, maybe starts onsaturday. Taylor, Leko, GON, Hegeler. Probably changes in the team saturday. It would be nice with a win saturday.

I dont think Eliasson will start yet.

Derby are another good side and with Eliasson being very weak defensively I can see CO'D getting the nod again.

I think Eliasson will start vs Stoke as its a cup game, back to O'Dowda for Norwich, then Eliasson against Bolton.

9 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

I dont think Eliasson will start yet.

Derby are another good side and with Eliasson being very weak defensively I can see CO'D getting the nod again.

I think Eliasson will start vs Stoke as its a cup game, back to O'Dowda for Norwich, then Eliasson against Bolton.

I think it'll be Paterson and Leko with Brownhil central again

10 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

I think it'll be Paterson and Leko with Brownhil central again

Could be, was thinking O'Dowda and Leko.

Agree on Brownhill central.

Nice to finally have options on the wing, best part is they are all able to play on either side.

Little is going to be in for a long game whoever is played on the left against Bolton!

2 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

Could be, was thinking O'Dowda and Leko.

Agree on Brownhill central.

Nice to finally have options on the wing, best part is they are all able to play on either side.

Might be wrong but i think LJ trusts O'dowda away from home because of the defensive side of his game. If Leko is as exciting as some said at wolves then he may well start.

Your'e right though , great to have options for either flank.

2 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

Might be wrong but i think LJ trusts O'dowda away from home because of the defensive side of his game. If Leko is as exciting as some said at wolves then he may well start.

Your'e right though , great to have options for either flank.

Yeah, its his defensive play that makes me think he'll start vs Derby. They are another good side in this tough run of games.

But its a home one and we tend to be more attacking at home.

It may not always be the prettiest, but I like how hardworking this side is.

3 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

Yeah, its his defensive play that makes me think he'll start vs Derby. They are another good side in this tough run of games.

But its a home one and we tend to be more attacking at home.

It may not always be the prettiest, but I like how hardworking this side is.

Yeah i agree and that had to happen. We had two seasons with one major goalscorer that got us out of trouble and it wasn't going to keep happening . The amount of goals we were conceding was ridiculous , we seem a much more organised unit now though and much more difficult to beat with goals more evenly spread throughout the team hopefully as the season goes on.

Archived