IGNORED

Leko

RaspberryRed

12 minutes ago, RaspberryRed said:

On tonight's showing he's gonna be a major asset this season when fully match fit

Whoever headhunted & wooed him deserves some credit :clap:

Edit Probably MA as he's a WBA fan isn't he?

Thought WBA offered him to us, didn't LJ say it was too good an offer to turn down? Saying it would be along the lines of having another Tammy. 

2 minutes ago, RaspberryRed said:

Someone had to sell the club to him but I would guess it's a no brainer once we show the Tammy card

Sounds like he was interested in it to begin with, he was asking for match and training footage of us to see how we trained and played. Have to say I was very impressed when I heard that, player with a serious proactive approach about where he goes. 

9 minutes ago, formerly known as ivan said:

Looked like he was keen to take the pen as well but Fammy had other ideas.

Looking forward to seeing him Saturday.

Good, shows he's confident enough to step up, and also hopefully means he might gain a bit of confidence from scoring it as well.

8 minutes ago, hodge said:

Sounds like he was interested in it to begin with, he was asking for match and training footage of us to see how we trained and played. Have to say I was very impressed when I heard that, player with a serious proactive approach about where he goes. 

That's both seriously impressive and very refeshing

11 minutes ago, hodge said:

Great hearing that honestly, got seriously high hopes for him.

I thought he looked very dangerous. However he got into great positions a few times and could have put someone in and took on one defender too many. Common thing for a youngster. He needs to learn that his skill and danger will create space for others. If he learns that quickly he will be a top top asset for us 

Albion fan here - I come in peace.

Just to let you know that we are all watching Leko's progress with great interest. He is a really exciting player who first broke into our team a year ago. He is not afraid to take players on and get past them, and can produce a killing pass from nowhere. Unfortunately he did not get enough game time in our first team and we were asking to get him out on loan last season as he needs game time. I am really pleased with all of the positive comments you are giving him and I know that he will have you out of your seats in the not too distant future. He is a great prospect from our academy and I hope he does really well for you. We are pleased that you have him.

Look after him please..... :)

Best Wishes for the season! shame you didn't beat the knuckle draggers last night......

9 hours ago, skyclad99 said:

Just to let you know that we are all watching Leko's progress with great interest. He is a really exciting player who first broke into our team a year ago. He is not afraid to take players on and get past them, and can produce a killing pass from nowhere. Unfortunately he did not get enough game time in our first team and we were asking to get him out on loan last season as he needs game time. I am really pleased with all of the positive comments you are giving him and I know that he will have you out of your seats in the not too distant future. He is a great prospect from our academy and I hope he does really well for you. We are pleased that you have him.

Best Wishes for the season! shame you didn't beat the knuckle draggers last night......

Their fans must have been scared of home because they booed every time he had the ball. Come on you Baggies.

10 hours ago, skyclad99 said:

As a member of our Swedish contingent put so eloquently, they are "black country ass holes".

On 12/09/2017 at 22:25, Raging_Robin said:

Dare I say, he plays like a more in control of his feet Bolaise. 

Looked pissed at Fam taking the pen. Looking forward to seeing more of him. 

Looking forward to seeing Eliasson too. Imagine them on the opposite wings!

Exciting going forward, shambolic going the other way. 

Archived