IGNORED

Why is Johnson not doing interviews?

tinman85

3 minutes ago, CiderHider said:

When i play Football manager i always let my assistant deal with that inane crap, maybe LJ is the same, what really gets archived from answering questions? 

His job is Football Manager, not media darling.  

It's actually 'head coach' which he often noticeably reiterates. May explain why he allows his assistants to take over. 

18 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

It's actually 'head coach' which he often noticeably reiterates. May explain why he allows his assistants to take over. 

Aye of course.

But not sure I would want to buy Head Coach 2017. He's the Manager, Gaffer, top man, Guv, Boss or whatever name you give to the head honcho 

47 minutes ago, CiderHider said:

When i play Football manager i always let my assistant deal with that inane crap, maybe LJ is the same, what really gets achieved from answering questions? 

His job is Football Manager, not media, darling.  

Head Coach, Sweetheart ! :whistle:

3 hours ago, Float'n Over said:

I really don't see the problem, as long as it's not done to avoid the media and it cannot be that as to be fair to LJ he did not dodge the media during "that run" of results last season.  Also as long as it does not become every interview.

Quite refreshing / trend setting IMO

Yep, I agree... If we would have lost I'm certain LJ would have fronted up and not left it to JM. Also, I should imagine more exposure to the media is all part of JM's / DH's personal development programs. It's all good..

8 hours ago, Robbored said:

I'd rather listen to the organ grinder...........

Theres something about Macca's accent that grates on me........I find it hard to listen to him.

I'm just the opposite, I could listen to him all day. I was surprised last night to find him getting the nod as he was clearly wound up during the match. He did make the point though about Wolves being unsporting in his interview. I'm happy they share the responsibility around it shows the relationship between them. 

Archived