IGNORED

Paterson on the bench

Beckster

9 minutes ago, hodge said:

My guess is with Wright at (Bailey W)right back then we wanted O'Dowda ahead of him for the extra defensive work CO'D does being away from home as well. Once Pisano returns or if we're at home we'd be more likely to go with an attacking edge. 

Phew, .............. had to read that a few times H ,  erm, I think I've got it now.  :blink: 

:thumbsup:

15 minutes ago, hodge said:

My guess is with Wright at (Bailey W)right back then we wanted O'Dowda ahead of him for the extra defensive work CO'D does being away from home as well. Once Pisano returns or if we're at home we'd be more likely to go with an attacking edge. 

I think you are correct. However, I would much rather see Eliasson starting ahead of Pato when Pissano is fit to resume at RB. Pato flatters to deceive for me and his floaty nothing corners are awful.

3 minutes ago, old_eastender said:

I think you are correct. However, I would much rather see Eliasson starting ahead of Pato when Pissano is fit to resume at RB. Pato flatters to deceive for me and his floaty nothing corners are awful.

Think either could be useful coming off the bench after 70 minutes or so, or the rotation of the two of those and Leko to keep them fresh with O'Dowda stepping in when we need a defensive winger could work well.

41 minutes ago, old_eastender said:

I know they don't look dangerous but I get the impression they work well for Flint when they come off. 

That's what happened for Bobby's goal last night. Flint headed it towards goal from a Pato corner. 

44 minutes ago, old_eastender said:

The corners must be an instruction, brownhill was doing the same thing last night. 

Archived