IGNORED

Parsons Green Underground Station.

Tipps69

13 hours ago, northsomersetred said:

A 'refugee' who has been here since he was 15, i wonder if the bomb had gone of whether those wanting to let '000s of them in would be saying it now?

What was that idiot Farron saying before the last general election ?

Something along the lines of "the U.K.'s response to the Syrian refugee crisis is disgraceful, we should allow another 50,000 in now"

:facepalm:

1 hour ago, Maesknoll Red said:

We didn't have the Internet, 24 hour rolling news channels, social media, smart phones - all of which I'm sure contribute to heightening people's concerns and the politicians / intelligence agencies are responding in a different way than 30 years ago.  

I think I was more fearful back then tbh. Those attacks could have happened anywhere at any time. The lack of information back then was even more scary, would they be able to do the same kind of bombings in this day and age? With all the modern technologies? Modern technology makes me feel safer. I now know modern tech is being used tto the full in order to protect us at all times. 

The police response times are also extremely quick and they are very well drilled to deal with incidents like this. That's reassuring.

Ah the IRA, I remember them, strangely ever since the 'peace process' there have been an average 1 terrorist (IRA) incident mainly in Northern Ireland per month, but obviously not newsworthy enough for the UK media, a couple of months ago in the South several members were arrested with enough semtex to initiate over a dozen huge bombs and only a couple of weeks ago there was a very minor article describing a crude but very effective pressure type device being placed under cars in Northern Ireland by the IRA.

Crude the device on the underground might have been and yet again the Met seem to have got away with it, but my question is if reports are correct that this 18 year old was arrested in the past 2 weeks at the same location and that they have found 15 weapons and a lot of device making equipment at the home he shared with his foster parents, why wasn't the house searched after the original arrest?.

And it raises the question of what exactly (and not for the first time) did the Yanks/Trump know about this person and if the original intelligence came from the USA or was shared with them, why was it ignored?.

Now being reported that the foster parents had no idea about the past of these 2 migrants.

Questions need to asked about why foster carers in their 70's and 80's should have 2 people like this dumped upon them or perhaps why carers of this age are still being used at all.

Also questions about need to asked as to why people like this were allowed to remain in a country that they so obviously hated.

10 hours ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

Now being reported that the foster parents had no idea about the past of these 2 migrants.

Questions need to asked about why foster carers in their 70's and 80's should have 2 people like this dumped upon them or perhaps why carers of this age are still being used at all.

Also questions about need to asked as to why people like this were allowed to remain in a country that they so obviously hated.

DKA2ZiPXoAEUFBh.jpg:large

19 hours ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

I think this is the biggest question. It also has to be asked why are individuals allowed back into the UK when they've been fighting in Syria etc. 

Archived