IGNORED

Mates rates V Derby

Bar BS3

Come on people! 13,500 season ticket holders. You only need to bring one friend/the Mrs/a niece or nephew/work colleague and this would be sold out and then some. 

Round them up and get those tickets by 5pm. 

They don't HAVE to sit with you, if you just email/text out asking who wants a ticket for a tenner. 

10 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Come on people! 13,500 season ticket holders. You only need to bring one friend/the Mrs/a niece or nephew/work colleague and this would be sold out and then some. 

They don't HAVE to sit with you, if you just email/text out asking who wants a ticket for a tenner. 

Don't have any friends or a wife. Suggestions ?

55 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

The mrs? The only reason I'm still married is because I get Saturday afternoons to myself !!

I have a slightly different problem. I'm off tomorrow paying full admission price, so too are a few mates.

Somehow I don't know any 'real' City fans or ST holders in the 'real world'. Knew barely any at school and certainly know a handful of fans- and zero ST holders at work or generally. Mostly PL, plenty not from Bristol and so on. Even those who are have City as a second team.

In fact, rather laughably in recent times more have at my work been to that other side in Bristol than AG. :no:

13 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

I have a slightly different problem. I'm off tomorrow paying full admission price, so too are a few mates.

Somehow I don't know any 'real' City fans or ST holders in the 'real world'. Knew barely any at school and certainly know a handful of fans- and zero ST holders at work or generally. Mostly PL, plenty not from Bristol and so on. Even those who are have City as a second team.

In fact, rather laughably in recent times more have at my work been to that other side in Bristol than AG. :no:

You could go on a date with @RedDave 

By all accounts he'll be showered and with a dose of Lynx Africa under his pits.

With the money you save on tickets, you could buy him some flowers or something.

Regards, 

Cilla.

This by @Bristol Rob is a good example of how threads can sometimes be derailed by bang average quips, puns, or similar. Usually by a similar group of posters.

Usually a pretty readable poster tbh, and perhaps I should lighten up a bit but I do believe there was a thread about it last year? Puns, jokes, forum in-jokes and the like.

7 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

This by @Bristol Rob is a good example of how threads can sometimes be derailed by bang average quips, puns, or similar. Usually by a similar group of posters.

Usually a pretty readable poster tbh, and perhaps I should lighten up a bit but I do believe there was a thread about it last year? Puns, jokes, forum in-jokes and the like.

It's only the Internet.

52 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

With the amount who haven't used their mates rates tickets, why not just ask on here and I'm sure someone will sort you out some £10 tickets. Easily done with bank transfer & E-tickets. 

44 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Should have known you'd have a 'pop' about it ....eh Mr Pop?

7 minutes ago, El Hombrecito said:

To be fair, it was first announced a month ago.

4 minutes ago, cynic said:

Your fault.

Been well advertised.

Through which media? The official website? Social media? Sorry, too busy to go proactively looking for news, they need to come to me. The good old fashioned text message caught my attention though, just too late. Could they maybe have sent a pigeon? 

No worries, I was going to the game anyway. 

5 minutes ago, City Rocker said:

Through which media? The official website? Social media? Sorry, too busy to go proactively looking for news, they need to come to me. The good old fashioned text message caught my attention though, just too late. Could they maybe have sent a pigeon? 

No worries, I was going to the game anyway. 

In fairness, it has been advertised at the ground just about everywhere you look on last couple of home games. Plus website, plus social media. 

Not much more they could do, although I agree, the short notice of the text, as a final reminder, was too late. Why not send that out last week..? ASAP after the Reading victory..? 

Archived