IGNORED

Middlesbrough fan.

BoroRed

Hey guys, I'm a Middlesbrough fan, however I've got a question I'd like to ask.

recently the highlights were taken down from both Middlesbroughs own website and Bristol City's website,

now the questions I would like to ask is, whether anyone has highlights of any of our games between 09/13

any help would be massively appreciated. 

Thank you in advance.

6 hours ago, BoroRed said:

Hey guys, I'm a Middlesbrough fan, however I've got a question I'd like to ask.

recently the highlights were taken down from both Middlesbroughs own website and Bristol City's website,

now the questions I would like to ask is, whether anyone has highlights of any of our games between 09/13

any help would be massively appreciated. 

Thank you in advance.

I'm certain City keep an archive of games for a certain number of years as a record.

Perhaps contact the club and ask if you can have a copy of the games you want.

There will be a fee, but I think that's the only place you will find a full 90 min recording of the games you want. It used to be a fiver per game, dunno what it is now.

Thank you guys I will email the club, nice of you guys to comment back and help me out.

also yeah you are definitely our bogey team,

ive been to Ashton gate about 6 times and seen us win twice.

Malaury Martin free kick and the 4-0 drubbing, other than that we've been battered. I remember Maynard scoring in the 90th

flint scoring in the 90th, some rough games.

9 hours ago, Huntstile Red said:

You must be under 30, then mate. The name Bernie Slaven ring any bells? 

I wish I was under 30, ha. Haven't done any scientific research I just remember City hammering Boro on a number of occasions. I remember hitting them for four in the early 90s, I think Andy May and Wayne Allison were amongst the goals.

Archived