IGNORED

The Official Bristol City v Derby County Match Day Thread 8

28 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

We were excellent for the whole 90 minutes and Derby got exactly what they deserved **** all, they played a team of big time Charlie’s and bitched about every decision. 

I said at Half time that there was something in this game for us but I never for a moment believed that it was going to be like it was.

Fielding 6 is playing well but a couple of rash decisions especially for the penalty and his kicking mark him down.

Wright 8 played really well all game.

Flint 7 played well but a couple of mistakes.

Baker 8 terrific again.

Bryan 8 a class act who just gets better.

Patterson 8 played well and was a threat throughout and finally found his dead ball radar.

Pack 9 he was superb and on any other day would be my MOM.

Smith 8 seems to have found his mojo.

Leko 7 he is a very dangerous player with incredibly quick feet as he showed with the penalty, ran out of steam and was rightly subbed.

Reid 9 MOM, what a game involved in everything, always a danger he is full of confidence and we will do well to keep hold of him.

Woodrow 7 played well throughout and took his goal well.

LJ 10 got it right again, tactics perfect, game plan perfect, substitutes spot on.

Diedhiou 8 to be honest it should be a 7 but took his goal really well and showed some glimpses of what he can be, hopefully the goal might be the turning point.

Brownhill 7 came on to steady the ship in midfield and helped to do just that.

COD 6 for his cameo.

Leko only 7, were you there?

• Like 1

Should have been at leat 2-1 up at half time as we always looked the better side and my goodness didn't we just run Derby into the ground 

passing through them, around them and over them. We didn't give them a minutes peace. I can honestly say that surprisingly aside from Frankie who had a few moments the team and subs were outstanding today. If they can keep this firm and confidence going then who knows what they can achieve this season. Today we beat a team who gave Hull a right spanking a week ago and we made them look very ordinary 

I'm not going to get too carried away but that second half was special.

just to top it off, Leko is some player for an 18yr old - some talent alright!!!