IGNORED

Ratings

old_eastender

(with 6 being decent performance)

Frankie - 7 - Made decent saves with good handling when called upon.

Wright - 8 - Solid defensive display, especially considering covering at RB

Baker - 8 - Typically sound defence

Flint - 6 - Gave away pen, made a couple of other mistakes too, but got his head to plenty of balls into the box.

Bryan - 9 - Another really assured game, hardly put a foot wrong and got forward a couple of times in good support.

Pack - 7 - Kept the ball well, caught out for pace once, tidy passing.

Korey - 8 - All action central midfield display, broke up play, played simple balls off to keep possession.

Leko - 8 - Looked really dangerous with ball at his feet, won the penalty brilliantly. If he can build his fitness up will be something else.

Reid - 8 - Another tireless display chasing down and assured penalty too.

Woodrow - 7 - Looked promising, got his goal.

Pato - 7 - Mostly forgettable display, some poor crossing from good positions esp. in first half, but very, very good FK for all important 3rd goal.

SUBS

Brownhill - 6 - Chased all over, added some energy to midfield just as Derby were starting to dominate play a little.

Fammy - 7 - Initially a few poor touches, but won FK for 3rd and really well taken goal for our 4th.

COD - Not on long enough to rate.

Fantastic result, coming back from 1 down against a side with quality players.

We comprehensively outplayed them in the second half and their goalkeeper kept them in it first.

Things happen in football and the bloke got played in for the Pen, however Flint only 6...Their forwards barely got a touch second half, our back four were excellent. Smith had a very good game, But Bryan is a class above anything in this division.

Good day to be us I would say!

Fielding - 5. Silly to slide in and give away pen. Kicking awful.

Wright - 7. Solid.

Bryan - 8. Assured and great knock for the equaliser.

Flint - 7. Solid.

Baker - 8. Just a class above Flint for me. Wins everything and even discipline is improved.

Pack - 7. Has come on a lot. Starting to look like he is a reasonable player at this level.

Korey - 8. Back to League 1 self this season. Wins a lot and better going forward too.

Leko - 9. My MOTM. Great spark to him and got us ahead with his tricky feet. Looks like a hell of a player.

Paterson - 7. Dreadful delivery first half but improved 2nd half and great free-kick.

Reid - 8. So consistent at the moment. Causes teams all kinds of problems with his running and slick touches.

Woodrow - 7. Much improved from previous showings. Good to see him get a goal.

Subs

Fammy - 7. Good goal and good threat. Looked like a £5m player.

Brownlow - 6. Did nothing wrong but not involved too much.

COD - 6. Nothing to say really as only on for a few mins.

40 minutes ago, shelts said:

The pen started with Baker dragged out wide and getting the wrong side , Flinty slides in and Frankie gives pen . Patto gives the ball away lots but has quality . I thought Bailey was mint today and my man of the match and trust I'm not a lover of his . 

Amazing how people see things differently. I thought Bailey was visibly not a full back often caught the wrong side yet showed spirit and courage back there. Flint was good, Baker better. Bryan - superb. As was Smith. All over the turf. 

4 minutes ago, Engvall's Splinter said:

Amazing how people see things differently. I thought Bailey was visibly not a full back often caught the wrong side yet showed spirit and courage back there. Flint was good, Baker better. Bryan - superb. As was Smith. All over the turf. 

I'll be happier when Piassano is fit again. Would go back to our early season back 4

1 hour ago, old_eastender said:

Frankie - 7 - Made decent saves with good handling when called upon.

Wright - 8 - Solid defensive display, especially considering covering at RB

Baker - 8 - Typically sound defence

Flint - 6 - Gave away pen, made a couple of other mistakes too, but got his head to plenty of balls into the box.

Bryan - 9 - Another really assured game, hardly put a foot wrong and got forward a couple of times in good support.

Pack - 7 - Kept the ball well, caught out for pace once, tidy passing.

Korey - 8 - All action central midfield display, broke up play, played simple balls off to keep possession.

Leko - 8 - Looked really dangerous with ball at his feet, won the penalty brilliantly. If he can build his fitness up will be something else.

Reid - 8 - Another tireless display chasing down and assured penalty too.

Woodrow - 7 - Looked promising, got his goal.

Pato - 7 - Mostly forgettable display, some poor crossing from good positions esp. in first half, but very, very good FK for all important 3rd goal.

SUBS

Brownhill - 6 - Chased all over, added some energy to midfield just as Derby were starting to dominate play a little.

Fammy - 7 - Initially a few poor touches, but won FK for 3rd and really well taken goal for our 4th.

COD - Not on long enough to rate.

Fantastic result, coming back from 1 down against a side with quality players.

Agree with most. Pack and Flint higher, who didn't give away penalty.

3 hours ago, Alex_BCFC said:

Wright - 7. Solid.

Flint - 7. Solid.

Baker - 8. Just a class above Flint for me. Wins everything and even discipline is improved.

Pack - 7. Has come on a lot. Starting to look like he is a reasonable player at this level.

Korey - 8. Back to League 1 self this season. Wins a lot and better going forward too.

Leko - 9. My MOTM. Great spark to him and got us ahead with his tricky feet. Looks like a hell of a player.

Paterson - 7. Dreadful delivery first half but improved 2nd half and great free-kick.

Reid - 8. So consistent at the moment. Causes teams all kinds of problems with his running and slick touches.

Subs

Without trying to be picky on a fantastic day like this.

Woodrow much improved?  **** he's hardly had a kick so far.

3 hours ago, Alex_BCFC said:

Wright - 7. Solid.

Flint - 7. Solid.

Subs

I might be wrong on this but I thought it was Brownlow's pass to Diedhiou for the fourth goal?

Whoever made the pass, it was such a thing of beauty that 4 angels brought it down and put it on Diedhiou's foot.

So, I'd give Brownlow 7 :P

One of those rare games where every player performed. Frankie's kicking still frustrating the shit out of us, and in hindsight, he didnt need to touch the guy.. that said, I'm more than happy with FF's performances  this season (I only hope he paid to watch with the rest of us today?)

Ratings:  Everyone, the subs included = 8 out of tens or more. A great day all round

14 minutes ago, Chivs said:

I might be wrong on this but I thought it was Brownlow's pass to Diedhiou for the fourth goal?

Whoever made the pass, it was such a thing of beauty that 4 angels brought it down and put it on Diedhiou's foot.

So, I'd give Brownlow 7 :P

It was Patterson's pass

22 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

One of those rare games where every player performed. Frankie's kicking still frustrating the shit out of us, and in hindsight, he didnt need to touch the guy.. that said, I'm more than happy with FF's performances  this season (I only hope he paid to watch with the rest of us today?)

Ratings:  Everyone, the subs included = 8 out of tens or more. A great day all round

but in real life he had a decision to make and he made it. Halfway through he probably thought "oh bugger" but once committed you can't stop that's life

5 minutes ago, Malago said:

I thought Brennan was better than Barnard, although Mickey Bell was my favourite from that period.   Think Joe leaves all three in his shadow.

Joe worries me, because someone is gonna do a Flinty on us, i reckon...  Bryan is defo able to play at a bigger club.. shit I hate saying that

1 hour ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

But other than that pass ......

...... and his free kick goal ......

a forgettable  performance....

;)

And it`s one of the great joys of the beautiful game when a player who`s been getting dog`s abuse from away fans for having the audacity to have played for their biggest rivals stuffs it down their throats!

34 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

And it`s one of the great joys of the beautiful game when a player who`s been getting dog`s abuse from away fans for having the audacity to have played for their biggest rivals stuffs it down their throats!

Yep, Pato was superb in the second half, and unfortunately I think the abuse got to him in the first half, although he nearly scored with a glancing header which would have shut them up.

Showed a lot of character to play like he did for the second 45, brilliant goal and what a pass for Fammy's goal

8 hours ago, Malago said:

I thought Brennan was better than Barnard, although Mickey Bell was my favourite from that period.   Think Joe leaves all three in his shadow.

Martin Scott was better than all four of them, we have been blessed with some truly wonderful left backs over the years yet it's bizarre I can't remember a decent right back with the possible exception of Orr

14 hours ago, old_eastender said:

Frankie - 1 - Rubbish

Wright - 1 - Terrible

Baker - 1 - Embarrasing

Flint - 1 - Rubbish

Bryan - 1 - Rubbisher

Pack - 1 - Gawd awful

Korey - 1 - Conference player

Leko - 1 - West Brom won't want this one back

Reid - 1 - Useless

Woodrow - 1 - Striker! Really?

Pato - 1 - Rubbish

SUBS

Brownhill - 1 - Pointless sub

Fammy - 1 - Terrible

COD - 1 - Should have stayed on the bench.

Fluke result, just squeezed it. This has relegation squad all over it. Conference at best.

Made a few corrections to help other teams not make the mistake of wasting their money trying to buy our players. 

Nothing to see here. Move on.

Archived