IGNORED

Ratings

old_eastender

32 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Anyone got some views of Woodrow's performance in terms if what he offers or doesn't, has be got pace or just busy, touch etc. 

I wasn't there yesterday, but I've been angling in about him all summer.  

Promising start I thought. I was concerned we might be a bit lightweight up front but he is physically stronger than I was expecting. Linked up well. Good goal. Will get better with games. 

17 hours ago, Alex_BCFC said:

Fielding - 5. Silly to slide in and give away pen. Kicking awful.

Wright - 7. Solid.

Bryan - 8. Assured and great knock for the equaliser.

Flint - 7. Solid.

Baker - 8. Just a class above Flint for me. Wins everything and even discipline is improved.

Pack - 7. Has come on a lot. Starting to look like he is a reasonable player at this level.

Korey - 8. Back to League 1 self this season. Wins a lot and better going forward too.

Leko - 9. My MOTM. Great spark to him and got us ahead with his tricky feet. Looks like a hell of a player.

Paterson - 7. Dreadful delivery first half but improved 2nd half and great free-kick.

Reid - 8. So consistent at the moment. Causes teams all kinds of problems with his running and slick touches.

Woodrow - 7. Much improved from previous showings. Good to see him get a goal.

Subs

Fammy - 7. Good goal and good threat. Looked like a £5m player.

Brownlow - 6. Did nothing wrong but not involved too much.

COD - 6. Nothing to say really as only on for a few mins.

Top assesment of the game spot on mate

1 hour ago, Davefevs said:

Anyone got some views of Woodrow's performance in terms if what he offers or doesn't, has be got pace or just busy, touch etc. 

I wasn't there yesterday, but I've been angling in about him all summer.  

Thought he did well. Touch was good around very neat and tidy. I put in match day thread at half time that we seemed to play quite a few balls forward from deep (particularly early on) that didn't find him. This could be because he wasn't getting to them or we weren't hitting the right spaces. 

18 hours ago, Engvall's Splinter said:

Amazing how people see things differently. I thought Bailey was visibly not a full back often caught the wrong side yet showed spirit and courage back there. Flint was good, Baker better. Bryan - superb. As was Smith. All over the turf. 

I'm with you there. 

I thought Baker was the pick of the defence. Just so solid. That pinpoint precision tackle that stopped their break just before half-time was textbook. 

My player ratings

Fielding-6- Kicking was awful and bad slide for the penalty but made up for it with some good saves.

Wright-6- Was solid and won headers at RB. However wasn't a stand out but did his job well.

Flint-7- Never saw him lost an aerial duel and good in the tackle

Baker-7- Very good in the tackle and great in the air. His passing has improved a lot from two seasons back.

Bryan-8- Was brilliant again really stepped his game up defensively this season and going forward brilliant as always. Great cross for Woodrows goal and I really hope his performances shut the Bryan critics up from last season.

Leko-9- My MOTM. Skilful, quick its fair to say Olson was struggling defending against him! Well won penalty the chance he had in the first half was well saved by Carson.

Pack-7- Kept Johnson quiet and put in the effort.

Smith-7- same as Pack really the pair dominated the midfield and Smith took care of Huddleston who along with Johnson are championship/low Premier league players.

Paterson-8- Fantastic free kick for the 3rd, fantastic pass for the 4th and made Chris Baird look like Nicky Hunt!

Reid-9- Incredible again another goal and is such a creative player looks a massive step up from last season and looks more interested this season.

Woodrow-6- Well taken goal but other than that he didn't do a lot

Subs

Brownhill-6- didn't do a lot but did nothing wrong at all

Diedhiou-8- great impact off the bench held the ball up fantastically and brilliant finish for the fourth.

O'Dowda-n/a

6 hours ago, harrys said:

Martin Scott was better than all four of them, we have been blessed with some truly wonderful left backs over the years

But Mike Thresher would, quite literally, have kicked them all into touch. 

22 hours ago, old_eastender said:

(with 6 being decent performance)

Frankie - 7 - Made decent saves with good handling when called upon.

Wright - 8 - Solid defensive display, especially considering covering at RB

Baker - 8 - Typically sound defence

Flint - 6 - Gave away pen, made a couple of other mistakes too, but got his head to plenty of balls into the box.

Bryan - 9 - Another really assured game, hardly put a foot wrong and got forward a couple of times in good support.

Pack - 7 - Kept the ball well, caught out for pace once, tidy passing.

Korey - 8 - All action central midfield display, broke up play, played simple balls off to keep possession.

Leko - 8 - Looked really dangerous with ball at his feet, won the penalty brilliantly. If he can build his fitness up will be something else.

Reid - 8 - Another tireless display chasing down and assured penalty too.

Woodrow - 7 - Looked promising, got his goal.

Pato - 7 - Mostly forgettable display, some poor crossing from good positions esp. in first half, but very, very good FK for all important 3rd goal.

SUBS

Brownhill - 6 - Chased all over, added some energy to midfield just as Derby were starting to dominate play a little.

Fammy - 7 - Initially a few poor touches, but won FK for 3rd and really well taken goal for our 4th.

COD - Not on long enough to rate.

Fantastic result, coming back from 1 down against a side with quality players.

I'll rate your ratings as a 5 for not watching the game properly :bored:

1 hour ago, cynic said:

Every player gets an 8 from me including the subs.

Franks rush of blood was unfortunate (he had to come out but no need to go to ground or offer any contact - think he got to the ball/player a bit quicker than intended) but he was otherwise solid.

Couple of mistakes at the back from Flint but thats nit picking really.

Surprised how strong Woodrow is, he did well for his first start and scored with a clever header.

Hopefully the last two goals have given Famara a bit of confidence and we get to see what he's about, and I'd like to see a bit more of Leko as well - he could make a huge difference once he gets used to the team and the championship.

Great performance and result which goes to show what they can do when every player is on his game.

Oh, and I'll give a 9 to the pasty biter - great piece of opportunism :laughcont:

Oh the irony 

Archived