IGNORED

Highhhhhhhhlights Up

BobBobSuperBob

2 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

And seeing it from in high - Famaras finish line oks even better

Was very calm , knew what he wanted to do ,and executed it perfectly 

Nice one Big Man :clap:

Waited for the defender to almost help him place it between him and the keeper, great finish and movement to give him yards of space by drifting wide

Really glad to see how visibly pissed off Flint was with himself after missing that cross. In a complete catch 22 with him. I don't think he should be playing due to pure ability when it comes to his pace and lack of mobility letting him down but when he does play he certainly should be our captain. A leader amongst men. Passion beyond belief. 

5 minutes ago, EmersonsRed said:

Really glad to see how visibly pissed off Flint was with himself after missing that cross. In a complete catch 22 with him. I don't think he should be playing due to pure ability when it comes to his pace and lack of mobility letting him down but when he does play he certainly should be our captain. A leader amongst men. Passion beyond belief. 

Picked that up - glad somebody highlighted it

Like to see a player annoyed when he makes a mistake

41 minutes ago, Tom said:

If you're unsure of where the highlights will be, just add http://www.skysports.com/bristol-city-videos to your favourites.

Yeah I know that thanks tho Tom. Just thought it might be good to have highlights from each game so that come January if we're struggling for form we can easily go back and have a look at games like today to cheer us up easily as they'd all be in one thread. Ah well. Just me.

Archived