IGNORED

That "buzz" was back today!

Robbored

It's been a looong time since I left AG having witnessed such a terrific league performance and with the feel good factor back again.probably under Wilson was the last time I reckon.

Well done to LJ and the lads. They out fought Derby, won numerous tackled and hardly conceded a a Derby shot on goal while down the other end Carson pulled off two terrific saves in the first half when City weren't out of second gear.

It was a travesty that City were 0-1 down at ht to what was a stonewall penalty.

Second half was simply a joy to watch. Every players was terrific with the high press and high energy. Derby just couldn't cope with it. We made a decent team look ordinary and the 4-1 score line flattered them.

As you can tell I really enjoyed today game.

18 minutes ago, Robbored said:

It's been a looong time since I left AG having witnessed such a terrific league performance and with the feel good factor back again.probably under Wilson was the last time I reckon.

You really know how to kill on a buzz on here.

The same guy who failed to get us up with huge resources yet someone came in after him and did it in his first full season.

Find it amazing you didn't get a 'buzz' from promotion vs Rotherham in May 2007, Brooker's injury time winner vs Norwich in 2008, Palace at home in the playoffs in 2008.. countless times in the double season including Swindon at home and Flint's hattrick in the 8-2 vs Walsall.. to name but a few.. then again it is you :P

Praise I suppose from you.. but with a few agendas thrown in to get reactions like mine!

4 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Find it amazing you didn't get a 'buzz' from promotion vs Rotherham in May 2007, Brooker's injury time winner vs Norwich in 2008, Palace at home in the playoffs in 2008.. countless times in the double season including Swindon at home and Flint's hattrick in the 8-2 vs Walsall.. to name but a few.. then again it is you :P

Praise I suppose from you.. but with a few agendas thrown in to get reactions like mine!

Who was the manager for that buzzing Palace win?

28 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Well done to LJ and the lads. They out fought Derby, won numerous tackled and hardly conceded a a Derby shot on goal while down the other end Carson pulled off two terrific saves in the first half when City weren't out of second gear.

It was a travesty that City were 0-1 down at ht to what was a stonewall penalty.

Second half was simply a joy to watch. Every players was terrific with the high press and high energy. Derby just couldn't cope with it. We made a decent team look ordinary and the 4-1 score line flattered them.

As you can tell I really enjoyed today game.

Nice of you to start a new thread to tell us all

z z z z z z z

6 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Doesn't anyone agree that today's performance was very impressive?  Maybe I'm the only one who thought it was......

It was impressive. Pretty much everyone is buzzing but it ain't the best performance since 2002/3 which is what you're suggesting! 

12 minutes ago, Tomarse said:

It was impressive. Pretty much everyone is buzzing but it ain't the best performance since 2002/3 which is what you're suggesting! 

But it was the best performance from a manager that he has decided that he likes..:blink:

Archived