IGNORED

Leko

Super

5 minutes ago, Nibor said:

Looked great today.  Nice to see him being sensibly managed too, it was right to bring him off early and shore up a bit and I think he'll probably get a rest now until the next league game.  Amazingly quick feet and brain not just pace.

Pretty sure he tweaked his groin for pen. 

18 minutes ago, Super said:

Wow how good is this lad! For me tough choice but thought he was MOM. Had that full back beat every time and did fantastic for the first 2 goals. Great to watch.

Brilliant. Shame the current academy (monopoly) system means he's a loanee.

Really enjoyed him today.

1 hour ago, samo II said:

Is he available against Stoke, or cup-tied like Woodrow?

A colleague is a season ticket holder at St James' and said if we have any pace, Stoke have no answer to it; hoping Leko is eligible for us!

The only way he would be cup tied is if he played for WBA previously (I'm pretty sure)...

1 hour ago, Super said:

Wow how good is this lad! For me tough choice but thought he was MOM. Had that full back beat every time and did fantastic for the first 2 goals. Great to watch.

Quite right super, he was excellent although one of our esteemed posters on here who watched it on the telly gave him the lowest marks of all our outfield players

1 hour ago, samo II said:

Is he available against Stoke, or cup-tied like Woodrow?

A colleague is a season ticket holder at St James' and said if we have any pace, Stoke have no answer to it; hoping Leko is eligible for us!

Cup tied, sadly.

Archived