IGNORED

Koppaberg in the Family Stand

shelts

1 hour ago, shelts said:

Congratulations to the family sat behind me cracking open a few tins of cider during the match today . Not spotted by any stewards as there was none at the top of the Landsdown. Pure gold!!

Fair doo 

Pure Gold?

I thought you said they were drinking Koppaberg not Thatchers??

13 hours ago, shelts said:

Congratulations to the family sat behind me cracking open a few tins of cider during the match today . Not spotted by any stewards as there was none at the top of the Landsdown. Pure gold!!

Fair doo 

"A family" presumably with children..? Can't last for 45 mins on a family day out without having a drink?

May it's social services that should be up there, not stewards! 

4 hours ago, Between heaven and hell said:

Sat in W17 yesterday and after halftime we counted four people come up with pints, it was that obvious for a minute there had been a change in the law.

Hang about, has there been a change do you reckon?

4 hours ago, Between heaven and hell said:

Sat in W17 yesterday and after halftime we counted four people come up with pints, it was that obvious for a minute there had been a change in the law.

Do u think these people had never been to a game before so didn't know the rules?!!

1 hour ago, Between heaven and hell said:

Nope they were just taking advantage of some pretty useless stewarding, bloke at the bottom of the steps just didn't look interested.

Armed police on Winterstoke Road.   Asking for trouble I'm afraid , need our Stewards to be vigilant these days . 

1 hour ago, shelts said:

Armed police on Winterstoke Road.   Asking for trouble I'm afraid , need our Stewards to be vigilant these days . 

My teenage lads come with me and although it was a weird feeling walking past the officer with the rifle it was also reassuring. My fear is that football is a soft target that could very well be next so your right we need good stewarding and  tight baggage checks.

Archived