IGNORED

Pitch Invader

Septic Peg

I ran on the pitch when i was 15 or so for a bet. Reading this thread has made me realize how grossly negligent and irresponsible my actions were. While over 25 years have passed since the incident, I feel ashamed of myself and am happy to offer a personal apology to all those I endangered and whose weekend i clearly ruined :( 

5 minutes ago, poland_exile said:

I ran on the pitch when i was 15 or so for a bet. Reading this thread has made me realize how grossly negligent and irresponsible my actions were. While over 25 years have passed since the incident, I feel ashamed of myself and am happy to offer a personal apology to all those I endangered and whose weekend i clearly ruined :( 

If the club got a fine, or was placed under more scrutiny, you should be.

11 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Can't believe people still defending him after it's been revealed he did it for a bit

Over Exhuberhance.    Silly , funny and a fair bit of sympathy

Too many lagers.   Silly but  less sympathy

For a bet.       Tube

Although, to be fair, some people, when they are either unable or unwilling to answer why they did something stupid, find it easier to say 'I did it for a bet'. 

On 9/17/2017 at 09:49, Septic Peg said:

Haven't seen any posts on the fella who vaulted from the SS into the disabled section and then over the ad boards and celebrated with the lads when Bob scored...

Anyone knew who he was? 

Video from our own @Tim S (watch the bottom left screen)

No mentions of the fantastic barrier vaulting. Future Olympian there methinks.............

Archived