IGNORED

Tactical moves that seem obvious in hindsight.

Port Said Red

9 hours ago, cidered abroad said:

When the red, red Bobby, goes bob bob bobbing along....

We all know the tune. Excellent one Threshing Red.

I quite like that I'll start singing it in the stands and see if it catches on or not, perhaps it needs a few more lyrics to the song. I'm sure I'll be on my own though :P

5 minutes ago, Thatch35 said:

He is having a very good season..but my word were you crying with emotion writing that post? :)

Not at all, I was looking for a way to finish the point and that's what came out. I do think he does the same job for us that those players do at their clubs. He is the one who will do something different and unexpected,. The fact that he is one of our own means that we haven't had to put out a huge amount of money to get him and he plays with the passion of a local boy.

A big fan of young Reid's last season. You could see the potential upfront. He was the only midfielder who got forward although he managed to miss most attempts on goal. This wasn't due to him being a substandard footballer but more to do with it being a position he wasn't being prepared for. The pace, energy and awareness were all there. So at the end of the season he has made big strides in his physical strength. LJ has had him working on what is required I.e. making intelligent runs, getting into space, practising moves, anticipating balls, composure on the ball. Must be knackered poor sod. At last a player that excites us fans. Nearly forgot Leko another one. If Elliason can do the same. Wow!

Archived