IGNORED

Bobby Reid song

SStandUp

3 minutes ago, ZiderEyed said:

Yeah the current one is a bit shit. I wish we could get songs going that weren't just the name of a player repeated over and over again.

Yeah imagine being him - a home grown academy product finally showing his best form after years of potential. In return the only song about you the fans can muster is your name repeated to the tune of Daddy Cool by Boney M.

3 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Yeah imagine being him - a home grown academy product finally showing his best form after years of potential. In return the only song about you the fans can muster is your name repeated to the tune of Daddy Cool by Boney M.

******* gold that :laughcont:. It's true though, we can do so much better than this. Need some of OTIBs resident songwriters on the case. @Robbored?

21 minutes ago, ZiderEyed said:

******* gold that :laughcont:. It's true though, we can do so much better than this. Need some of OTIBs resident songwriters on the case. @Robbored?

One of my favourites goes back to the 70s and we sang it for Gerry Gow. It's very simple.....

"he's here, he's there, he's every flipping where, Bobby Reid,, Bobby Reid....

repeat........

i might even join in on that one...........:shocking:

13 minutes ago, Robbored said:

One of my favourites goes back to the 70s and we sang it for Gerry Gow. It's very simple.....

"he's here, he's there, he's every flipping where, Bobby Reid,, Bobby Reid....

repeat........

i might even join in on that one...........:shocking:

Z z z z z z z 

Don't know why people bother to posts songs on OTIB I've never heard them on a match day!

How about....

(Big intake of breath and.....)

"His name is Bobby Reid and he came through our academy system which we are pleased about because its taken a while to produce results and he originally started in midfield but our canny manager moved him further forward this season and now he's scoring goals for fun. Ooooooh his name is Bobby Reid."

25 minutes ago, Midlands Robin said:

How about....

"His name is Bobby Reid and he came through our academy system which we are pleased about because its taken a while to produce results and he originally started in midfield but our canny manager moved him further forward this season and now he's scoring goals for fun. Ooooooh his name is Bobby Reid."

Rolls off the tongue! :) 

Got one for Leko, just gimme a few hours for one for Bobby Reid. 

Leko - Dancing Feet (Dancing Queen - ABBA)

He's got Dancing Feet,

blistering speed,

Dashes past with ease 

Dancing Feet, 

Runs with the ball, 

fans off their seat (ohh yeahhhh)

You can turn,

You can jive, 

We're having the time of our lives,

ooooooh,

Jonnnaathon,

Lekkkoooooo,

Were digging your Dancing Feet

in all seriousness if someone actually sings that at the gate and gets it going you'll have numerous pints on me 

:drunk2::rofl2br:

4 hours ago, Midlands Robin said:

How about....

Did you know Midlands Robin is none other than Steven Patrick Morrissey?

His above lyrics are a dead give-away.  Hello Morrissey. Good to see you can still write thought provoking lyrics and that they're positive!

11 minutes ago, Norn Iron said:

Did you know Midlands Robin is none other than Steven Patrick Morrissey?

His above lyrics are a dead give-away.  Hello Morrissey. Good to see you can still write thought provoking lyrics and that they're positive!

Wait till you see the second verse where it all goes horribly wrong and ends in a murder.

• Admin
4 hours ago, Midlands Robin said:

How about....

Is that to the tune of Insomnia by Faithless? :read:

I know the tune is a bit naff generally, but does anyone else think this might sound quite good and a bit different, if done in football chant style..?

To the tune of D-I-S-C-O...

We've got B-O-B-B-Y, we've got B-O-B-B-Y. 

We've got B-O-B-B-Y, We've got B-O-B-B-Y..

B- He's from Bristol

O- He's One of Our Own

B- He is Brilliant

B- He's Bloody Brilliant

Y-Yyyyyyyyy Yyyyyyyyyy Yyyyyyyyyy

We've got B-O-B-B-Y............

Archived