IGNORED

3 contracts

cityred exile

5 minutes ago, cityred exile said:

just to clarify,   Frankie Bobby and Josh  are the 3 out of contract at the end of the season ?    For me its a no-brainer these  3 should be offered new 3year deals !

If true and the players continue performancing as they are, their agents are gonna be mugging us right off. Hopefully not a Flint repeat.

3 minutes ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

If true and the players continue performancing as they are, their agents are gonna be mugging us right off. Hopefully not a Flint repeat.

I don't think Brownhill will sign a new one. Bobby will likely treble his wages and I would think Frankie would be glad to re-sign. 

7 minutes ago, cityred exile said:

just to clarify,   Frankie Bobby and Josh  are the 3 out of contract at the end of the season ?    For me its a no-brainer these  3 should be offered new 3year deals !

It appears from other threads that we may have a further year`s option on Josh & Bobby.

Still no reason not to tie them down to longer ones though.

Not sure about Frankie - I`d like to think he will get a new deal but there was talk about him perhaps wanting to go back up north for family reasons.

Why would we as a club want to rush into anything quite yet?

A few months back most on here would be delighted to see the back of 'Young' Bobby, Brownhill was a benchwarmer and Frankis still has his doubters even today.

it is still very very early days, none of them can sign a pre-contract with someone else until 1st Jan.

" One swallow etc"

It's more than likely there are contracts on the table.  Bobby Reid for example will be in no rush to sign.  He has been in and out of the side over the last 4 years and yes he is playing now but there is talk of premier league clubs sniffing around and part of the attraction for them is that he is not on a long term deal so will be cheaper .  If he doesn't go in January then he will probably sign a new contract unless he verbally agrees a free with someone for the end of the season on silly money

player holds all the aces and you can't blame him.  

28 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

I don't think Brownhill will sign a new one. Bobby will likely treble his wages and I would think Frankie would be glad to re-sign. 

Brownhill did the same with PNE didn't he but then they loaned him out. We have to be making the offers now because the last thing we want, especially if this form continues is all three becoming unsettled by speculation.

21 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

expand why you don't think Josh will sign ,   Remember that LJ has signed him twice before  he is clearly a favourite of his ,  as is the other JB along with Bobby and Korey ocourse !

9 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

when they announced he signed his last one,

Same With brownhill,

Only one out of contract if frankie

Never been to find anything about this supposed 1 year option on a Brownhill, got a link? 

I believe Fielding, O'Neil, Golbourne and Brownhill all OOC at the end of the season. 

Archived