IGNORED

Lukaku song thoughts.

The turtle

25 minutes ago, The turtle said:

Yeah it's no wonder I can't sleep at night.

The things I have to worry about in these modern times!!!

4 hours ago, The turtle said:

The snowflakes of the world find something new to whinge about.

3 hours ago, Neo said:

I think it's racist to assume black people are bigger.

I only have one leg but nobody notices.

Ian Botham said that in the Somerset dressing room  he once asked Joel Garner if it was true that the size of a black guy's "manhood" was directly proportional to his height.

"Oh no". replied Garner, "cause that would mean I'd have to be 10' 6" tall!" 

Perhaps instead of doing the usual " left wing saint" thing and taking offence on behalf of other people, they could execise common sense and actually ask Lukaku (or indeed any black person on this planet) if the chant offends them?

It isn't even racial stereotyping because black people do indeed have on average bigger manhoods than white men.

17 minutes ago, Eddie Hitler said:

I have absolutely zero idea what they're singing.

You guys have clearly taken nightschool classes in speaking northern.

Romelu Lukaku He's our Belgium scoring genius He's got a 24inch p***s Scoring all the goals bellend to his toes

I don't find it particularly offensive, myself. BUT the usual shouts of 'it's political correctness gone mad' are so predictable - in fact I see that phrase or the like spewed all the time on this forum. At the end of the day, they are chanting this purely because of the colour of his skin, aren't they - and is that right? I don't believe so. 

Of course it's racist. 

38 minutes ago, Wanderingred said:

Perhaps instead of doing the usual " left wing saint" thing and taking offence on behalf of other people, they could execise common sense and actually ask Lukaku (or indeed any black person on this planet) if the chant offends them?

It isn't even racial stereotyping because black people do indeed have on average bigger manhoods than white men.

Oh Jesus, have I really read this post?  You are really saying that assuming a black man has an above-average sized penis is not racial stereotyping?  Could there possibly be a more clear example of racial stereotyping??  I'm sorry, but my mind is truly blown by this thread.

Of course the song is racist.  It attributes a particular characteristic based purely on race.  How can it not be racist?

1 hour ago, RedJim said:

I don't find it particularly offensive, myself. BUT the usual shouts of 'it's political correctness gone mad' are so predictable - in fact I see that phrase or the like spewed all the time on this forum. At the end of the day, they are chanting this purely because of the colour of his skin, aren't they - and is that right? I don't believe so. 

Really?  I don't recall it being chanted at Junior Bent.

If he reads your post he'll get a complex.

1 hour ago, The Dolman Pragmatist said:

Of course it's racist. 

Oh Jesus, have I really read this post?  You are really saying that assuming a black man has an above-average sized penis is not racial stereotyping?  Could there possibly be a more clear example of racial stereotyping??  I'm sorry, but my mind is truly blown by this thread.

Of course the song is racist.  It attributes a particular characteristic based purely on race.  How can it not be racist?

The song is about one single person nobody else, so if he isn't bothered by it how can it possibly be racist?, a football chant doesn't have to be true, otherwise 99.9% of fans are committing fraud because their team are not the greatest team my eyes have ever seen.

Come back when Lukaku is outraged about the song because it is solely about him and nobody else, he is specifically named in the song.

21 minutes ago, Eddie Hitler said:

Really?  I don't recall it being chanted at Junior Bent.

If he reads your post he'll get a complex.

You've lost me there. What's Junior Bent got to do it? It doesn't have to be chanted at every black player for it to have racial connotations. 

1 hour ago, The Dolman Pragmatist said:

Of course it's racist. 

Whilst I agree that using a strict definition this is racism - Racism is usually presented in a derogatory or discriminate manner. I don't think you can suggest this is aimed as either of those. But I guess it depends on if you think having a 24 inch penis is a good or bad thing.

To be honest i find it amusing that this has been picked up upon when for the last decade the Old Trafford crowd has sung songs about Park Ji Sug eating dogs.

Archived