IGNORED

Help needed

Blagdon red

• SC&T Board Members

The crowdfunding campaign to create England's first operational safe standing area and thus bring closer the day when all clubs can offer this to their fans will announce at 6pm today that it has reached the £50k mark.

A contribution of £150 from our own SC&T will get it to that point, with the contribution being recorded for posterity by having 'Bristol City SC&T' engraved on one of the rail seats.

Brsitol City SCT name on seat - Credit to mStadia.net.png

However, the total raised is not quite £50k yet. Taking the SC&T's contribution into account, it's about £600 short (as I write).

I and a couple of mates have promised to make up any shortfall by 6pm, but to avoid us having to chip in an excessive amount, we're now asking everyone we know to make a contribution today.

So if you haven't done so yet, and want to support the national safe standing campaign in a tangible way, please donate here before 6pm today!

Thanks a lot!

8 hours ago, Blagdon red said:

The crowdfunding campaign to create England's first operational safe standing area and thus bring closer the day when all clubs can offer this to their fans will announce at 6pm today that it has reached the £50k mark.

A contribution of £150 from our own SC&T will get it to that point, with the contribution being recorded for posterity by having 'Bristol City SC&T' engraved on one of the rail seats.

Brsitol City SCT name on seat - Credit to mStadia.net.png

However, the total raised is not quite £50k yet. Taking the SC&T's contribution into account, it's about £600 short (as I write).

I and a couple of mates have promised to make up any shortfall by 6pm, but to avoid us having to chip in an excessive amount, we're now asking everyone we know to make a contribution today.

So if you haven't done so yet, and want to support the national safe standing campaign in a tangible way, please donate here before 6pm today!

Thanks a lot!

Alteady donated. Great work Blagdon

• SC&T Board Members

Cheers all.

Also made the world's biggest English-language news website:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4901092/Rival-fans-help-Shrewsbury-fund-safe-standing-section.html

Nice kudos here for us Bristol City fans! No doubt it will get picked up and covered on the OS shortly.

Archived