IGNORED

The official Bristol City FC v Stoke City FC in the Carabao Cup match day thread

Septic Peg

Meanwhile at Prenton Park this evening England ladies beat their Russian counterparts 6-0 in a World Cup qualifier. if the finishing hadn't been so poor, England could easily have had ten.

Before any of you ask, they didn't swap shirts afterwards. 

7 minutes ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

Rovers are shagging the crap out of Wolves atm.

Given it a real go in fairness. 20 shots, 9 on target. If just they had a forward who could score. I heard they had one once and sold him for £300k. Inclined to believe it is an urban myth in truth. No club would be that stupid.

3 minutes ago, DownendStokie said:

Here to take my oil! Wasn't at the game tonight as I was doing my FA level 1 over in Almondsbury but well played. Sounds like you more than deserved it on the night. Good luck in the next round & beyond. Hopefully Chelsea will feel a backlash on Saturday (yeah right!)

Shame top clubs look at this the way we might at the Auto Windscreens cup, but very pleasing result. Good luck for the rest of the season!

2 hours ago, RichardEdd said:

Caption competition anyone?

lj and mh.jpg

2 hours ago, old_eastender said:

How the hell did you still come to be here after losing 8 on the bounce last season?

When you're being shot at, it pays to be a short arse.
Now, how can I wipe that smug look off your face?

4 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Sending off for the SAGS 

awwwwwwwwwe

All joking aside, how many is that so far this season? Won't they be in trouble with the league and/or FA if they have a certain number sent off in a season?

Archived