IGNORED

Spurs away..?

Bar BS3

For teams that get Spurs away, especially in the cups, what is the away allocation..?

Surely not many of our 40,000 last visit to Wembley went because it was the JPT FINAL, more because City were playing at Wembley. 

So, if we were to get Spurs away then how many could we take and what sort of number do you think we'd sell..? 

From the Football Ground Guide...

"Away fans are housed in the South East corner of the stadium in the lower tier. Although the stadium has a capacity of 90,000 only 3,000 tickets will be made available for Premier League games to visiting supporters, which is compliant with League rules. For Cup games then further blocks in the lower tier of the South Stand extending around towards the half line may also be allocated."

There's only about 18,000 there tonight apparently. Wembley looks like a ghost town. 

Still find it ******* ridiculous they're playing their games there personally. Completely loses the spark of Wembley being the pinnacle of world football, once in a lifetime opportunity to play there etc. 

Shouldve gone to Stadium MK imo

6 minutes ago, petehinton said:

There's only about 18,000 there tonight apparently. Wembley looks like a ghost town. 

Still find it ******* ridiculous they're playing their games there personally. Completely loses the spark of Wembley being the pinnacle of world football, once in a lifetime opportunity to play there etc. 

Agreed. I don't know how I'd feel about drawing Spurs away based on the fact that it takes the shine off a Wembley trip. I live in London as well so it's a short trip for me!

from the Barnsley website....

We have been allocated a total of 4986 tickets for our 3rd Round Carabao Cup game against Tottenham Hotspur.

The game will be played at Wembley Stadium on Tuesday 19th September 2017, kick off 8pm. The tickets are allocated in the East Stand blocks 112 to 119 to be sold strictly from block 112 onwards.

Prices

Adults £10
Juvenile Under 18 £5
Senior Over 65 £5

4 minutes ago, Sweeneys Penalties said:

from the Barnsley website....

We have been allocated a total of 4986 tickets for our 3rd Round Carabao Cup game against Tottenham Hotspur.

The game will be played at Wembley Stadium on Tuesday 19th September 2017, kick off 8pm. The tickets are allocated in the East Stand blocks 112 to 119 to be sold strictly from block 112 onwards.

Prices

Adults £10
Juvenile Under 18 £5
Senior Over 65 £5

£10 to see your team play at Wembley! 

I'd have some of that!! 

1 hour ago, Bar BS3 said:

For teams that get Spurs away, especially in the cups, what is the away allocation..?

Surely not many of our 40,000 last visit to Wembley went because it was the JPT FINAL, more because City were playing at Wembley. 

So, if we were to get Spurs away then how many could we take and what sort of number do you think we'd sell..? 

I'd rather we played absolutely anyone else than go there. wembley should be reserved for finals

1 hour ago, petehinton said:

Stevenage

15 hours ago, petehinton said:

Er ... Why? White Hart Lane to Wembley = 12 miles, to Milton Keynes = 53 miles?

Palace at home would be decent. Winnable game and the return of Woy to Ashton Gate as well!

I couldn't remember when he was with us, but turns out it was early 1982, didn't sound he timed it too well! 

Hodgson said: "Bristol City was nothing short of a disaster in that we had only been there for a matter of weeks before the banks started to pull the rug from underneath the club. My job when I eventually took over, as caretaker manager, was quite simply to carry on in the aftermath of all the players leaving the club and just fulfilling the fixtures."

31 minutes ago, Leveller said:

Er ... Why? White Hart Lane to Wembley = 12 miles, to Milton Keynes = 53 miles?

So?

its not the FA's fault that WHL is being redeveloped. Coventry had to play in Northampton for a season, sure there's been other cases where clubs have had similar things too. 

Archived