IGNORED

Who Do We Want Next?

Tomo

It's nice to be amongst some clubs with a bit of history eh?

Whoever we get will be a real credit to the very good squad we have at City at the moment. We've had Everton a couple of times in recent history so one of the big boys at home would be lovely.

More to the point when is the draw and from which obscure country?

3 minutes ago, ColeCiderRed said:

Whoever we get will be a real credit to the very good squad we have at City at the moment. We've had Everton a couple of times in recent history so one of the big boys at home would be lovely.

Apparently it's after the TV game  Man U v Burton tomorrow

4 minutes ago, ColeCiderRed said:

Thats exactly why I fancy Everton at home - they are struggling and it would be nice to get some revenge as the last cup games against them we have been very unlucky!

14 minutes ago, tomo said:

Teams Through

Boro
Wolves
Norwich
Palace
Leicester
West Ham
Bournemouth
Swansea
Spurs
Leeds

Likely Winners Wednesday

Arsenal
Chelsea
Man U
Man City
Everton

My wish is Everton at Home, lets get Chelsea, Arsenal, Spurs, Man U or Man City in round 5! :laugh:

Everton at home???

You must be bloody joking - we'll play them off the park only to be beaten by a spawny goal. Or two. Then their spawny fans will invade our pitch.

Perhaps you aren't old enough to remember the - for me - two most irritating Cup defeats I can remember in recent times?

**** Everton. I'll take anyone but them every single time. 

8 minutes ago, Merrick's Marvels said:

Everton at home???

You must be bloody joking - we'll play them off the park only to be beaten by a spawny goal. Or two. Then their spawny fans will invade our pitch.

Perhaps you aren't old enough to remember the - for me - two most irritating Cup defeats I can remember in recent times?

**** Everton. I'll take anyone but them every single time. 

I do remember! - That's why I fancy them at our place - 3rd time lucky!

Then onto some of the bigger boys in Round 5 :laugh:

7 minutes ago, City Rocker said:
7 minutes ago, City Rocker said:

A trip to Old Trafford, The Emirates or Stamford Bridge would be  nice. Anfield in '94 remains one of my best ever trips in 40 odd years watching City, and I can't believe how few big cup ties we've had over the years. Let's have a  massive pissed up day out for once! 

Yep - Anfield has to be my best ever away trip - what a night that was - cant believe that was 23 years ago!!! Mental

Archived