IGNORED

Cup match vouchers

Bar BS3

Following on from the other thread about last nights attendance, of which ours was comparatively good, despite being lower than usual, surely the simplest way to boost cup gates is for the club to make every home cup game a "voucher game" for ticket priority for the next round. 

I couldn't make it last night anyway, but for those who were undecided or just couldn't be bothered at that stage of the competition, surely the fact that going would give you some decent level of priority, should we get a sell out tie next round, or a high demand away game, would sway an extra few thousand to "bother"

Very little cost involved. Just use your booking history or keep your ticket stub as proof. 

Obviously it shouldn't override STH priority, but STH with a ticket from the previous round getting first dibs could easily boost the gate, imo. 

As a season ticket holder I would expect priority over a tone who attended last night even if I didn't go last night. The only way I could see your idea work is if we were away against a big team and the season ticket holders who went should get priority over those that didnt

15 minutes ago, gordie said:

As a season ticket holder I would expect priority over a tone who attended last night even if I didn't go last night. The only way I could see your idea work is if we were away against a big team and the season ticket holders who went should get priority over those that didnt

If you read my post, you'd see that I said STH should always get top Priority. 

But if we got Utd away, for example, 10,000 ticket allocation. I think it would be fair if STH with a "voucher" from last night, get first dibs on that allocation, ahead of STH who didn't go to last night's game. 

My point is that that might have got a few more STH there last night. 

1 hour ago, Chalky01 said:

Judging by the fact 1 of my 3 guests was sold a seat that was already taken by a season card holder last night our ticket office is still struggling with the concept of one person to one seat. Let's not make it more complicated.

STH here - could not go last night, went to Wolves previous week - does that push me down the pecking order for prime cup matches?

3 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

If you read my post, you'd see that I said STH should always get top Priority. 

But if we got Utd away, for example, 10,000 ticket allocation. I think it would be fair if STH with a "voucher" from last night, get first dibs on that allocation, ahead of STH who didn't go to last night's game. 

My point is that that might have got a few more STH there last night. 

Yes sorry missed that, reading it sat by the pool with the glare of the sun on it, hence the reason I wasn't there last night :@))

Archived