IGNORED

Antoine Semenyo

ZiderEyed

I played with Antoine in my Sunday league team for the second half of the 2016-17 season, and as a city fan I have to say although playing against opposition far below his quality, the lad has every attribute in abundance and I'm really excited to see how far he can go, top quality player.

14 minutes ago, Shtanley said:

Interesting that he’s playing for the u23 today. Maybe they’re doing a behind doors match and needed the older youth players. 

most of our under 23's are out on loan, (15 players)

Smith J, Engvil, Moore, Morrell, Hinds, Pring, Sesay, Smith H, Harper, Edwards, Morton, Dowling, Di Girolamo, McColusky, Allen

3 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

most of our under 23's are out on loan, (15 players)

Smith J, Engvil, Moore, Morrell, Hinds, Pring, Sesay, Smith H, Harper, Edwards, Morton, Dowling, Di Girolamo, McColusky, Allen

Bakinson Holden Garita lemonheigh-Evans and Baldwin all didn’t play though. Bet they’ll have a 11v11 tomorrow or Wednesday 

Just now, Shtanley said:

Bakinson Holden Garita lemonheigh-Evans and Baldwin all didn’t play though. Bet they’ll have a 11v11 tomorrow or Wednesday 

There was a game today at the training ground.

"It’s a pretty young side that City have fielded today (with another game involving the senior side going on at the training ground today and several U23 regulars getting a call up for that, such as Tyreeq Bakinson and Rory Holden)."

http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/sport/cardiff-city-u23s-v-bristol-838029

Archived