IGNORED

Sunderland & Fulham Away tickets

BCFC1512

4 minutes ago, BCFC J said:

We will. Haven't played there for years, Newcastle we'd played at a few years before last season and we still had 2,700 up there.

Maybe. Going to the boxing on the Saturday night so won't be doing either. Shame Fulham is a night game.

6 hours ago, Taunton_BCFC said:

Sunderland away 3,039 tickets £25

Fulham Away 1,630 tickets £20

Is it me or is the Fulham figure low? I thought we took more than that last couple of seasons. 

And **** me, this is just my luck, I am in Newcastle with work but of course I am there when we are playing Fulham. Why couldn't the fixtures have come the other way around? :( 

21 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

Is it me or is the Fulham figure low? I thought we took more than that last couple of seasons. 

And **** me, this is just my luck, I am in Newcastle with work but of course I am there when we are playing Fulham. Why couldn't the fixtures have come the other way around? :( 

The Fulham allocation is described as an initial allocation - suggests there's more available if we want them.

2 hours ago, View from the Dolman said:

The Fulham allocation is described as an initial allocation - suggests there's more available if we want them.

Fulhams away end is very flexible. The stand holds about 6,000 in total and is split between the true away end and the famous neutral zone. They can basically split it however they like. 

2 hours ago, ExiledAjax said:

Fulhams away end is very flexible. The stand holds about 6,000 in total and is split between the true away end and the famous neutral zone. They can basically split it however they like. 

I'd hope we'll do something based on this eventually, if we get crowds big enough to fill the Lansdown.

4 hours ago, RedM said:

Fulham is one of my favourite away days, did both games last September and vowed to return this season. Didn't really bank on it being on a Tuesday though, the day after I return from my Sunderland weekend!  :blink:

I am planning on getting to both games this year. Excited by Sunderland as a first and Fulham is always a great experience

But I'm London based so Fulham is an easy decision on the back of Sunderland and I wouldn't realistically go to the NEast if we weren't a playing so well.

cant wait

coyr

Thanks @Bar BS3. Although when you say good reason, while I can see both sides,  this is yet another reason why people sit where they want - if a good number of STs have to wait for their lowest common denominator entitlement to get all the tickets they need, you end up buying in two goes, officially in two different parts of the stand.

4 minutes ago, Olé said:

Thanks @Bar BS3. Although when you say good reason, while I can see both sides,  this is yet another reason why people sit where they want - if a good number of STs have to wait for their lowest common denominator entitlement to get all the tickets they need, you end up buying in two goes, officially in two different parts of the stand.

Season ticket holders should & do always get first chance to buy tickets. I'm sure for Sunderland, with a big allocation, you'll be fine if you wait. But if it was a smaller allocation, you'd need to get yours and let your mates chance their luck. 

Some places make you sit in your seat, others don't. Good if you've got good tickets, not if you've got bad ones. It's just pot luck really. 

Archived