IGNORED

Bristol City on FIFA 18 (Merged)

brizzlelou

1 hour ago, Shtanley said:

Was it someone on this forum who was in charge of the Bristol City ratings? If not I'll try find em all when the web app comes out and post on here. I can't wait to see who's criminally underrated. My guess is Bryan and Reid

Reid will be. Bryan is quite fairly rated. It's not the same anymore with the new game. They update every week nowadays and I imagine most will be very similar to their FIFA 17 ratings. Only the best of seasons will get a championship player a decent upgrade. 

Problem with ratings is that they're mainly based on last seasons performances. In H2H seasons they get updated weekly or after each matchday. Currently building my City team in UT.  Also got Wright and Taylor on the bench but don't have any coins left. I have early access so I'll play a couple of games tomorrow with them.Untitled.thumb.jpg.291e562061ca4cc80ff965cb237e30ef.jpg

6 hours ago, JoeAman08 said:

Those ratings are a travesty imo but it's FIFA and they don't care about second divisions unless you're Villa or Newcastle. 

Yeah, sorry I used to do the stats for Bristol City but gave up after 15 or 16 as it was too time consuming and the pay wasn't great for the time spent on it.

1 hour ago, Robin TBW said:

Yeah, sorry I used to do the stats for Bristol City but gave up after 15 or 16 as it was too time consuming and the pay wasn't great for the time spent on it.

How do they rate them mate? Based on stats or you physically watching them and giving an opinion? I wouldn't blame whoever does ours as I think FIFA just puts less into the game for a second division than they would anyone else. The championship especially I think could use more work from them. Leko, Paterson and Baker in particular are quite poor imo for example. I don't know how they would've gotten their data to rate them how they've done. I'm not saying they're gold standard players but Pato and Baker could use another 1-2 on their overall. I know Leko hasn't played much senior football but it's clear his dribbling, physical and passing are more than what FIFA presents just watching him a couple times. 

I don't produce our stats but I have a say in them. I could of course raise any constructive feedback where deemed necessary.

Directly addressing a players overall rating wouldn't be considered but the individual attributes making up the overall rating can be regularly reviewed with enough evidence to support any increase/decrease.

6 hours ago, MC26 said:

I don't produce our stats but I have a say in them. I could of course raise any constructive feedback where deemed necessary.

Directly addressing a players overall rating wouldn't be considered but the individual attributes making up the overall rating can be regularly reviewed with enough evidence to support any increase/decrease.

Reid's shooting 80 passing 80 and dribbling 80 and bit highly physical :thumbsup:

I use sofifa and looking at that, it shows what's been upgraded and downgraded since the last game and it's pretty spot on imo. Of course I agree about Baker and Wright being a bit too low and Hegeler being a bit too high. Also, Bobby if he keeps it up will slowly be upgraded but they tend not to get too carried away with early form. 

Some of the ratings have been updated on seasons. Off the top of my head Reid is a 70 rated striker, Bryan 74, Paterson 76 (our highest ever rated player on FIFA?), Pack 73(?) with downgrades to Flint (72/71) and Baker(?). Will double check the ones I'm not sure about when I'm home.

1 hour ago, Flint says No said:

https://www.futwiz.com/en/fifa18/club/bristol-city/rating/all/all/1919/0

overall I'm not complaining other than Hegeler being higher than Baker and Wright, Reid getting no upgrade and Smith getting no upgrade. I'm happy with that.

Relevance? It's nor real Flinty, it's a game played by kids and jobless adults :P 

Archived