IGNORED

Team for tomorrow

hoxton casual

I know LJ implied the team that beat Derby would start, but I would be very surprised if he didn't make one change from it and keep Diedhiou in.

The bloke has 3 goals in his last 3 games and is really the only striker of his type we have who is fit. I know Woodrow scored last week but I do see Famara as an upgrade on him.

Otherwise I think the OP has it spot on, though wonder if he might find a place for Hegeler (very good midweek) on the bench as we are away, maybe instead of Eliasson?

1 hour ago, GrahamC said:

I know LJ implied the team that beat Derby would start, but I would be very surprised if he didn't make one change from it and keep Diedhiou in.

The bloke has 3 goals in his last 3 games and is really the only striker of his type we have who is fit. I know Woodrow scored last week but I do see Famara as an upgrade on him.

Otherwise I think the OP has it spot on, though wonder if he might find a place for Hegeler (very good midweek) on the bench as we are away, maybe instead of Eliasson?

and he covers defence and midfield. It is a pretty easy team to pick with only differing opinions seeming to be in midfield.

59 minutes ago, P'head Red said:

It's worth pointing out that in the pre match interview LJ stated that two key players are doubts, he didn't name them for obvious reasons. So unless this is to try and throw Norwich off then we may see one/ two of the players from the Stoke game in there who didn't play against Derby. 

Leko and 1 other i reckon. 

1 hour ago, P'head Red said:

It's worth pointing out that in the pre match interview LJ stated that two key players are doubts, he didn't name them for obvious reasons. So unless this is to try and throw Norwich off then we may see one/ two of the players from the Stoke game in there who didn't play against Derby. 

Interesting, no mention in midweek that Paterson was rested, was there..

Archived