IGNORED

Inside-out dog's ears!!

Just a thought .........

When you see a nice doggy, but one of his ears is inside out, can you come to terms with it as it is, or do you insist on putting the ear back to how it should be?

It always annoys the tits off me - I ALWAYS put the ear the correct way around.

Thoughts?

tfj

P.S. Johnson out!! :protest:

46 minutes ago, BigTone said:

UNK !!!

Missed you xxx

Love you, need you, want you.

What is the question again ?

Sorry, Tone, did the courgette not do the job in my absence?

The question was:-

"Johnson out! Yes or no?!!!"

tfj (Taxi for Johnson - Lee Johnson)

P.S. Banners are all done now, just deciding which fly-overs to hang them form, and permission form the highways department.

1 hour ago, Taxi for Johnson said:

Just a thought .........

When you see a nice doggy, but one of his ears is inside out, can you come to terms with it as it is, or do you insist on putting the ear back to how it should be?

Thoughts?

tfj

Some dogs are born like that so it's cruel to try and turn them back,just grab them by the nuts and then the ears will flop back in place if they can

4 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

Some dogs are born like that so it's cruel to try and turn them back,just grab them by the nuts and then the ears will flop back in place if they can

:facepalm:

IF THEY ARE BORN LIKE IT, THEN YOU CAN ARGUE THEY ARE NOT INSIDE OUT.

:grr:

I am not suggesting you go to someone with cross eyes, put your ******* fingers in their eyes and straighten them up .................

I'm talking about PROPER inside-out ears ............ on a dog.

Sorry, but I am upset about this at the moment, and I need reassurance.

OTIB is the best place for reassurance, which is why I am asking.

tfj

4 minutes ago, Taxi for Johnson said:

I am not suggesting you go to someone with cross eyes, put your ******* fingers in their eyes and straighten them up .................

tfj

I have been told by a vet friend of mine that if you stick your finger up a dogs bum it will sort the ears out,he's been to Afghanistan and Iraq fighting for our country,don't know what he knows about animals mind  :whistle:

9 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

I have been told by a vet friend of mine that if you stick your finger up a dogs bum it will sort the ears out,he's been to Afghanistan and Iraq fighting for our country,don't know what he knows about animals mind  :whistle:

............ apart from retrieving BigTones wrist watch, I am struggling to think WHY you would stick your finger up a dogs bottom?

The kindest way is to distract it by saying "here comes the postman", or confuse it by saying "Lee Johnson will get us into the Europa League", and then just gently reach down, and flip the ear the right way out.

This thread is not so much about how we achieve out goal, but if we ****** care about the entire issue.

In this sense, it's no different to the whole abortion debate.

In any event: Johnson OUT! :protest:

tfj

11 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

I let nature handle it. Just how it should be.

I use the inside out umbrella method. If the ear is inside out, I simply turn the dog into the direction that is against the wind. Problem solved.

If you like Marlon Pack, Jimmy Hill must have floated your boat until it hit the ceiling.

:disapointed2se:

tfj

34 minutes ago, Taxi for Johnson said:

............ apart from retrieving BigTones wrist watch, I am struggling to think WHY you would stick your finger up a dogs bottom?

The kindest way is to distract it by saying "here comes the postman", or confuse it by saying "Lee Johnson will get us into the Europa League", and then just gently reach down, and flip the ear the right way out.

This thread is not so much about how we achieve out goal, but if we ****** care about the entire issue.

In this sense, it's no different to the whole abortion debate.

In any event: Johnson OUT! :protest:

tfj

How do we achieve the goal of lazy ass bastards who can't put leads on dogs taxi,that's my big problem with dogs. Hang em by the leads that they should have put on the mutts I say. Joe Jordan back in :banana:

11 hours ago, joe jordans teeth said:

Also how is anyone to know that the ear is inside out and not the actual dog itself? 

12 hours ago, Taxi for Johnson said:

tfj

When you say reassurance, do you mean counselling? 

3 hours ago, BigTone said:

Also how is anyone to know that the ear is inside out and not the actual dog itself? 

Shall we save your unsavoury methods of retrieving your personal possesions for another thread??

Please lets have some decorum.

There is a perfectly good North Korea thread for how to deal with inside-out dogs, slow cooking, etc, etc.

tfj

1 hour ago, Taxi for Johnson said:

Shall we save your unsavoury methods of retrieving your personal possesions for another thread??

There is a perfectly good North Korea thread for how to deal with inside-out dogs, slow cooking, etc, etc.

tfj

What exactly have  I lost ?

2 hours ago, Taxi for Johnson said:

tfj

Slow cook ?  What about 2 hours in the halogen? ?

18 hours ago, Taxi for Johnson said:

Just a thought .........

Thoughts?

tfj

Long time no see, are you still on a bus? ....  are you posting from the top deck of a double Decker? .... did you perhaps buy an annual ticket instead of the day-rider I suggested might do you good? .... is that why we haven't heard from you for so long and if it is are you enjoying the trip, where have you been, what have you seen and how far have you got so far?

Theres so much we don't know TFJ its as if you're an intercity man of mystery.. 

BTW ... if you have a hot dog should you give it a bowl of water or eat it?

PS... if you have your Johnson out like you say, put it away quick, - buses have cctv nowadays.:shocking:

7 hours ago, WhistleHappy said:

Long time no see, are you still on a bus? ....  are you posting from the top deck of a double Decker? .... did you perhaps buy an annual ticket instead of the day-rider I suggested might do you good? .... is that why we haven't heard from you for so long and if it is are you enjoying the trip, where have you been, what have you seen and how far have you got so far?

Theres so much we don't know TFJ its as if you're an intercity man of mystery.. 

BTW ... if you have a hot dog should you give it a bowl of water or eat it?

PS... if you have your Johnson out like you say, put it away quick, - buses have cctv nowadays.:shocking:

Since you asked .................

I was going to pretend that I had been banned again by those pesky moderators, but no-one was ever going to believe that as my best mate on the forum is Phantom, and he always protects me from bad things.

No, I decided my opinions are upsetting some less mentally endowed posters on OTIB, and by association was not getting the appreciation I deserve.

Then, after time passed, I came to realise that I missed upsetting people - a facility that OTIB seems purpose made for.

So - here I am - who wants a piece of me??

:bruce_h4h:

New, even nastier tfj

P.S. Just opened a big bag of Minstrels and none of you can ****** have one. Ha!!

Archived