IGNORED

The Official Norwich City v Bristol City Match Day Thread 9

HT 0-0. Leko has not been able to get into the game at all, Reid seems to not be quite at the races either - despite no shortage of effort. Would expect to see COD on for Leko.  A few comments about Pack, not so sure game would suit him as Norwich are trying to break quickly through midfield when they (all too often) steal it from our forward players. Pack's lack of pace would get him exposed I think. Korey playing well and Brownhill getting around a lot.

My sum up: Norwich have had the better of it, but we have been decent. We’ve looked dangerous and had chances. We have also had a good amount of possession. 

I’d say 1st goal will make a huge difference if we get it the game would be there for the taking.  I'd give Leko a little bit of time on the left 2nd half see if he has some joy but otherwise, we need to swap him out. Think Taylor could cause them problems with his movement - so if we wanted to be really brave you could swap him for Leko push Brownhill right and have Bobby in behind a front two of FD and MT with Smith sitting and PAtts on the left. (although that's probably a bit gung-ho for Norwich away!).

On a side note, the atmosphere is terrible. City fans are making some noise but Norwich are virtually silent awful support.

2 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

I am not watching but it is frustrating hearing us get caught on the break away from home. Shouldn't we be doing that to them? Reading's chances came on the break.

They are deliberately sitting off and letting us play the ball up to our forwards, then nipping in and breaking on us. Need much better control from our forwards to hold the ball.