IGNORED

Radio Bristol

Bristol Rob

Personally I'd like someone - a former player maybe - who has no current connection to the club. 

Whenever AdamB is/was co commentating I always felt he was at work rather than being a fan. He wasn't able to say anything negative about the performance and/or any player having a poor game. 

No doubt the hierarchy at City approve of having one of their employees behind the RB mic.

I love to do it.

5 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Personally I'd like someone - a former player maybe - who has no current connection to the club. 

Whenever AdamB is/was co commentating I always felt he was at work rather than being a fan. He wasn't able to say anything negative about the performance and/or any player having a poor game. 

No doubt the hierarchy at City approve of having one of their employees behind the RB mic.

I love to do it.

Anyone else a little sick in their mouth at that thought or just me?

34 minutes ago, Robbored said:

I love to do it.

I would love to hear you on there - you, @Never to the dark side or @Taxi for Johnson

34 minutes ago, Robbored said:

I love to do it.

You would spend 90 mins moaning about the pa system.

9 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

They should get Ian (aka BristolBoy) in to do it 

Knowledgeable guy is Ian and his personal radio match radio interviews  were insightful and spot on. 

I think he fell out with RB over something or other so I doubt he'd be in the frame.

I'll ask him next time I see him.

Archived