IGNORED

Club Shop & Bristol Sport customer service

BCFC@Frome

Does anyone know the best way to get in touch with the club shop?

I have sent 3 emails to various @bristolsport email addresses but have received no replies. I have tried to call them aswell but the phone just rings with no reply.

I'm desperate to spend some money but for some reason they don't seem to be great at communicating with fans/customers.

And if still no joy try supporters services

SUPPORTER SERVICES

The friendly Bristol Sport supporter services team are here to answer any queries you may have on all things Bristol City, Bristol Rugby or Bristol Flyers.

Whether it is a question on ticketing, directions to Ashton Gate, parking or a general enquiry, they are here to help.

You can contact supporter services on 0117 963 0600 or  hello@bristol-sport.co.uk.

OPERATING HOURS

Weekdays:
9am - 5pm

Weekends:
Closed unless matchday

Telephone Operating Hours:
Bristol City Saturday match days:         10am to 1pm
Bristol City Evening matches:                9am to 5pm

Bristol Rugby Saturday match days:   10am to 1pm
Bristol Rugby Evening matches:            9am to 5pm

9 minutes ago, bengalcub said:

Lool bcfc getting something right of the pitch behave !!! I'm still waiting for a link for my boys flag waving on the opening day of the season ... change in off field operations are and always will be dreadful . 

Not being funny mate it doesn't take a rocket scientist to work out how to ring up the club shop?

Easy to have a pop at the club but maybe if you read the simple instructions about contact numbers etc for supporter services you might have had a quicker reply!

I had a issue with kids free kit, rang shop had it sorted within a day.

18 hours ago, bengalcub said:

Lool bcfc getting something right of the pitch behave !!! I'm still waiting for a link for my boys flag waving on the opening day of the season ... change in off field operations are and always will be dreadful . 

How are you finding the new stadium / fan zone and loyalty discounts?  

Let me know if you need your flag sorted. 

Mark 

22 minutes ago, Mkelly said:

Mark 

Forgive me if I'm reading this post incorrectly,  but it does seem to be a rather flippant response.

Maybe the hint of an apology would have sufficed?

36 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

Ouch. Mr Kelly is getting salty!!! :laughcont:

No no, not at all... I think it's just so easy sometimes to say "everything" is awful, when there is a lot of people who are enjoying the new experiences and an operational team who are passionate in delivering a great experience. In such a large operation there are hundreds of positive daily transactions, when we don't get things right,  I will be first to admit and make changes as necessary.

I challenge the point that off the field is terrible and have offered to meet to understand. 

36 minutes ago, Mkelly said:

No no, not at all... I think it's just so easy sometimes to say "everything" is awful, when there is a lot of people who are enjoying the new experiences and an operational team who are passionate in delivering a great experience. In such a large operation there are hundreds of positive daily transactions, when we don't get things right,  I will be first to admit and make changes as necessary.

I challenge the point that off the field is terrible and have offered to meet to understand. 

Tell you what I find ironic.

Kids can't get their free shirt in anything other than red. Had to buy purple for the girls.

Can't get discounted red to donate until I prove their age.

What came in the post yesterday? Their Junior Red magazine. Or is it a promotional catalogue?

I'm intrigued why you can send out a "magazine" with ads in it but not the bloody shirts. Let alone why they have to be home shirts in the first place.

I'll be happy to meet to discuss.

2 hours ago, Mkelly said:

Mark 

Thing is Mark, you’re only really going to hear about problems/issues. People don’t tend to praise things going well - it’s taken for granted. Obviously there are really good things about the stadium and how things are done now.

Your reply, whether intentional, does come across as a bit flippant and it doesn’t look that good.

1 hour ago, Mkelly said:

I challenge the point that off the field is terrible and have offered to meet to understand

Behind the south stand or "old school" in the park!

1 hour ago, Mkelly said:

Mark, out of curiosity, what is your response to post #1 ?  Do you find that acceptable?

I ask this because I sent an email to Supporter Services on  the 7th Sept, and received this automated reply...

Dear Supporter,

Thank you for emailing Bristol Sport. We are experiencing high volumes of enquirers but we will aim to respond to your query within 3 business days

Kind regards,

Bristol Sport

It's now the 26th, and I'm still waiting.  The issue has passed and the query in now not relevant.  But the failure to respond has not been forgotten.

That is why you get people moaning on forums.....where else is there to make our feelings known?

Perhaps if you started an 'M Kelly complaints' thread on this forum you might be able to gauge how things are going for us long suffering supporters? 

Things are much, much better, but still not right, maybe this could help us all going forward?

We don't want to hear...'Hundreds of positive transactions'....what about the negative transactions?  They're the ones that hurt.

What we want to hear is....'We're getting it right first time'!

Better for you, and us.

10 minutes ago, 42nite said:

Mark, out of curiosity, what is your response to post #1 ?  Do you find that acceptable?

I ask this because I sent an email to Supporter Services on  the 7th Sept, and received this automated reply...

Dear Supporter,

Thank you for emailing Bristol Sport. We are experiencing high volumes of enquirers but we will aim to respond to your query within 3 business days

Kind regards,

Bristol Sport

It's now the 26th, and I'm still waiting.  The issue has passed and the query in now not relevant.  But the failure to respond has not been forgotten.

That is why you get people moaning on forums.....where else is there to make our feelings known?

Perhaps if you started an 'M Kelly complaints' thread on this forum you might be able to gauge how things are going for us long suffering supporters? 

Things are much, much better, but still not right, maybe this could help us all going forward?

We don't want to hear...'Hundreds of positive transactions'....what about the negative transactions?  They're the ones that hurt.

What we want to hear is....'We're getting it right first time'!

Better for you, and us.

I'll tell 'ee why.

They truly don't give a shit.

Accept that and move on. Sadly it is what it is.....

And to read the post about Terry Cooper. Christ I long for the real sense of belonging that was so evident in those days.

Well before the days of Bristol Sport making me proud.....

2 hours ago, Mkelly said:

Twas only playing Mr K... thought it was amusing. Nowt wrong with some banter now and again... :thumbsup:

I've had to email Bristol City and Southampton FC in the past... no prizes for guessing which club responded more quickly and comprehensively. And then there's Bristol City. Don't get me wrong, the club have improved immeasurably in recent times....but it still lags far behind experiences elsewhere

9 hours ago, Mkelly said:

Mark 

@Mkelly

Thanks for taking the time to read this post, although your response unfortunately shows the gap between Bristol Sport and the fans/customers.

As a business surely you use "negative" feedback as a tool to help create a more positive experience and you use positive to have what is being done well.

Back to my original point. Of the 4 email addresses I tried I finally received a reply which shows the level of professional detail that goes into customer service. The reply was this:

"Regarding the print for goalkeepers top we have placed an order for the number 1s so are waiting for them to arrive

Shouldn’t be too long

Kind regards

wayne"

That is an email sent from an official Bristol Sport address.

It's a rather vague response, this isn't a thread meant as a moan it was just seeking opinions of how to contact the club. Unfortunately your throw away comment has opened up a different discussion.

33 minutes ago, BCFC@Frome said:

@Mkelly

Thanks for taking the time to read this post, although your response unfortunately shows the gap between Bristol Sport and the fans/customers.

As a business surely you use "negative" feedback as a tool to help create a more positive experience and you use positive to have what is being done well.

Back to my original point. Of the 4 email addresses I tried I finally received a reply which shows the level of professional detail that goes into customer service. The reply was this:

"Regarding the print for goalkeepers top we have placed an order for the number 1s so are waiting for them to arrive

Shouldn’t be too long

Kind regards

wayne"

That is an email sent from an official Bristol Sport address.

It's a rather vague response, this isn't a thread meant as a moan it was just seeking opinions of how to contact the club. Unfortunately your throw away comment has opened up a different discussion.

Hey. I'm in Frome too :yes:

Guess what? Mr K hasn't offered to meet to discuss the kiddos shirts. Or their "magazine".

Am I surprised? Am I bollocks :blink:

Archived